SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#407699 - 09/03/15 06:48 PM Re: How to screw up a nice ballad - for Boo and Tony [Re: brickboo]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By: brickboo
If you want to move out to Western Colorado .....

Boo, I'd move in a minute....problem is, my wife would want to come too smile smile.

chas

#407703 - 09/03/15 08:56 PM Re: How to screw up a nice ballad - for Boo and Tony [Re: cgiles]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
And your point is? smile

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#407706 - 09/03/15 11:14 PM Re: How to screw up a nice ballad - for Boo and Tony [Re: travlin'easy]
Saswick Offline

Loc: Garstang, Preston, Lancashire,...
Another one for the collection smile

Col

#407722 - 09/04/15 08:10 AM Re: How to screw up a nice ballad - for Boo and Tony [Re: travlin'easy]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Chas, you're always so kind (to me, at least), but the truth is, you and I are "joined at the hip", musically. From taste to talent, it's a draw, in my mind.

We could be the "Mutt and Jeff" of the Synth Zone Jazzers.

You're a valued friend I feel honored to know.

I'll be in Atlanta in a week or so...hopefully, we can "catch up" then.

Russ

#407724 - 09/04/15 08:40 AM Re: How to screw up a nice ballad - for Boo and Tony [Re: captain Russ]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: captain Russ
Chas, you're always so kind (to me, at least), but the truth is, you and I are "joined at the hip", musically. From taste to talent, it's a draw, in my mind.

We could be the "Mutt and Jeff" of the Synth Zone Jazzers.

You're a valued friend I feel honored to know.

Russ

Have you guys ever met in person chas/russ?

#407726 - 09/04/15 08:43 AM Re: How to screw up a nice ballad - for Boo and Tony [Re: captain Russ]
cgiles Offline

Originally Posted By: captain Russ

Russ

ABSOLUTELY! Heck, I may even pay for lunch this time smile smile. To bad we can't fly Boo in but I think he's on the NO-FLY list smile.

chas

#407728 - 09/04/15 09:07 AM Re: How to screw up a nice ballad - for Boo and Tony [Re: Dnj]
cgiles Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj

Yes Donny, we have. I've even met his son (his son is much better looking smile ). We share a lot of common interests outside of music; certain charities and causes ie. Musician's Village (HH), Hammond organs, Jazz (from both a performance and historical perspective), motorcycles (both modern and antique restorations), airplanes and General Aviation, and a host of other things, so we have lots to talk about - that's the usual basis for friendship. Plus, he's the only musician in Kentucky willing to play for a same-sex wedding - that is, IF you could get a license there (joke, joke). Heck, I've even forgiven him for being a Republican. I just chalk it up to the bad influences around him smile smile.

BTW, why do you ask?

chas

#407732 - 09/04/15 09:24 AM Re: How to screw up a nice ballad - for Boo and Tony [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: cgiles
Originally Posted By: Dnj

Yes Donny, we have. I've even met his son (his son is much better looking smile ). We share a lot of common interests outside of music; certain charities and causes ie. Musician's Village (HH), Hammond organs, Jazz (from both a performance and historical perspective), motorcycles (both modern and antique restorations), airplanes and General Aviation, and a host of other things, so we have lots to talk about - that's the usual basis for friendship. Plus, he's the only musician in Kentucky willing to play for a same-sex wedding - that is, IF you could get a license there (joke, joke). Heck, I've even forgiven him for being a Republican. I just chalk it up to the bad influences around him smile smile.

BTW, why do you ask?

chas

That's great I always love meeting other musicians & with luck jamming also somehow.....sounds like you had a fun time.

#407739 - 09/04/15 01:41 PM Re: How to screw up a nice ballad - for Boo and Tony [Re: cgiles]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Great job chas, I really enjoyed it.

#407795 - 09/05/15 05:01 PM Re: How to screw up a nice ballad - for Boo and Tony [Re: Nigel]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Dammit, Chas, now you're gonna make me fess up. I switched party affiliations about 4 months into the current president's first term.

SO THERE!

Russ

PS: that stupid county Clerk is currently in jail, where she belongs.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online