SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#406757 - 08/10/15 04:30 PM Re: Just for a change, must lesrn to smile more! [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

I had many many great years performing everywhere & in between with the band...good times!! keys

Attachments
Sound Exchange.jpg

#406760 - 08/10/15 05:37 PM Re: Just for a change, must lesrn to smile more! [Re: Saswick]
kaimei19 Offline

Loc: Victoria, Australia
Barry Morgan demonstrates both sartorial and smiling skills laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OHRxZcfYFE

Cheers,
Phil

#406761 - 08/10/15 07:45 PM Re: Just for a change, must lesrn to smile more! [Re: travlin'easy]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
NEAT! What amazes me is the number of OMB entertainers I have run across along the eastern seaboard over the past three decades that look like they were dumpster diving just before they came to the job. I took one of my ADs to lunch a few months ago, just to thank her for all the years she put up with me. She said "I have to tell you that you are the best dressed entertainer that I know and believe me, the residents really notice this as well." She's a very nice lady, gave me a big hug and kiss before we parted that day and said she will really miss me when I retire in a few months. I'll miss those hugs and kisses as well.

Hey that photo is at my place!

All the best,

Gary cool

#406763 - 08/10/15 08:40 PM Re: Just for a change, must lesrn to smile more! [Re: Saswick]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I don't think your job is in jeopardy. wink

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online