SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#406603 - 08/08/15 08:13 AM Nice new little style feature on the cvp 700
Bachus Offline

In the piano room they added a neat little feature called session mode

Now it got me wondering if this is just reusing the old style tracks with the style recomender function of the T5, or that they are truely adding dynamic accompaniments that actively react to how you are playing..

Personally i think we all should demand to get the whole piano room feature of the CVP709 including piano voices into the next version of the Tyros, but thats another story.. Maybe even an 88 key Tyros 5 Pro with this feature on board ( grins when he thinks about the upcomming weight comments)

But the feature itselves would be very nice on a tyros..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#406615 - 08/08/15 10:05 AM Re: Nice new little style feature on the cvp 700 [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Interesting stuff bachus... I'm hopping they make a new tyros 6 or whatever at all in the future ....?
or will they finally create a whole NEW TOTl arranger KB series featuring many new additions for today's tech world and players.
Will be watching for sure...

#406617 - 08/08/15 10:36 AM Re: Nice new little style feature on the cvp 700 [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Interesting stuff bachus... I'm hopping they make a new tyros 6 or whatever at all in the future ....?
or will they finally create a whole NEW TOTl arranger KB series featuring many new additions for today's tech world and players.
Will be watching for sure...

One thing is for sure, the Next Yamaha TOTL arranger whatever its name will be another step forward. The only thing i dare bet my money on, is that it will have a nice big touch color multi touchscreen.

There are so many other things i would like to see, which is strange as how much i allready like the T5, i on e made a list of 25 things, but by now it might be 35 things.. Some smaller some bigger..

Yet the one arranger that has it all will never be unless Dan keeps going for a few more years..

http://keyszone.boards.net

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online