SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#405741 - 07/28/15 08:45 AM Re: Incredible rendition of Jurasssic Park... [Re: spalding1968]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Originally Posted By: spalding1968
No body is judging but I don't accept making music as synonymous with magic . I can't do magic and neither does any musician I know ! But I can make music and as s musician I would like to know how this music was made . If you don't then that's cool . I do .

Spalding, by your skeptical statements, you ARE being judgmental. And, those of us that perform in public every day are making magic, but the difference is the illusions we create are done with our talents and arranger keyboards. I, for one, am constantly amazed at the magic we have at our fingertips every day and our ability to transform those individuals sounds, live, into beautiful, magical performances.

Some time ago I posted some special, movie styles for Yamaha arranger keyboards. With those styles, I was able to produce some incredible arrangements of movie themes, the best of which was the Theme From Exodus. The realism it provided, straight from the keyboard, was beyond my wildest dreams. I would be glad to email them to you, or anyone else that wishes to have them - they are that good.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#405759 - 07/28/15 11:45 AM Re: Incredible rendition of Jurasssic Park... [Re: travlin'easy]
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
That's not being judgemental. Asking how something was done cannot be judgemental ? If I asked you how you produced any piece of music it would be because i was interested in your music whether that's your technique methods or influences . I liked what I heard , I thought I made that clear in my post .

#405761 - 07/28/15 12:05 PM Re: Incredible rendition of Jurasssic Park... [Re: travlin'easy]
rosetree
Unregistered

For sure, if someone misunderstands this (I quote "It was done on a Tyros 4") and thinks this soundtrack can sound like that with the Tyros voices, it could be quite annoying and misleading. If it's just about enjoying music, no problem, but I suspect it contributes to give misleading impressions of what a Tyros is capable of. These natural sounding strings are certainly gigabyte strings from East West and no Tyros strings, etc.

#405767 - 07/28/15 01:19 PM Re: Incredible rendition of Jurasssic Park... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Here are the movie styles I talked about - let your mind take over and show us your creativity.

All the best,

Gary cool

Attachments
3K Cinema Adventure Fantasy.S790.STY (62 downloads)
3K Cinema Arabian Nights.S790.STY (75 downloads)
3K Cinema Land Of The Dragon.S790.STY (83 downloads)
3K Cinema Movie Ballad.S790.STY (81 downloads)

#405779 - 07/28/15 01:58 PM Re: Incredible rendition of Jurasssic Park... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Whoops, I missed one additional file.

Enjoy,

Gary cool

Attachments
3KCinema WarMovie.S790.sty (50 downloads)

#405781 - 07/28/15 02:29 PM Re: Incredible rendition of Jurasssic Park... [Re: travlin'easy]
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
I can't download any of those files Gary . It says safari can't download them . In any case as I understand it you have already explained these are pre programmed styles found onboard the instrument that you did not create . The sounds you used were already on the instrument so there is little i could ask you about the arrangements other than what chords you played and what order you played the styles . Or have I completely misunderstood ?

#405782 - 07/28/15 02:30 PM Re: Incredible rendition of Jurasssic Park... [Re: spalding1968]
Dnj Offline

Edited by Dnj (07/28/15 02:30 PM)

#405783 - 07/28/15 02:47 PM Re: Incredible rendition of Jurasssic Park... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Spalding, I didn't play the songs - they were created by Kingding1983. I'll be glad to email you the files, though. They will only play on a Yamaha arranger keyboard.

Gary cool

#405785 - 07/28/15 02:53 PM Re: Incredible rendition of Jurasssic Park... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

This was just posted by Robert, Kingding: "To give you the information you require I will record a video "live" explaining how I made this. All what you hear was multi track recording as I said in the main text using sounds from the Tyros 4 and East and west. I will show you how I manipulated every sound to my liking and suitability for this song. No midi files were used. Don't rate midi files, I never have done. Please bare with me at it take a bit of time as I'm sure you are all aware. This way you will be able to understand how it was done."

Regards

Robert

#405786 - 07/28/15 02:54 PM Re: Incredible rendition of Jurasssic Park... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Spalding, you have mail.

Gary cool

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online