SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#405634 - 07/26/15 05:52 PM Re: How to SELL a TYROS 5............ [Re: Dnj]
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Funny video for sure! I enjoyed his presentation about sax players too. Thanks for sharing!

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#405662 - 07/27/15 05:13 AM Re: How to SELL a TYROS 5............ [Re: Dnj]
Tyrosman5
Unregistered

The Tyros 5 is a great keyboard and if one is a serious player you cannot dispute the sounds, styles and OS. Were talking about sound and even the novice player with a good ear can hear the
difference. Other brand players love to put the Tyros down.
If your keyboard is what you think is best, that's great but
please don't bash other ones because it doesn't suit you.
That's all I'm saying. Lloyd

#405677 - 07/27/15 08:40 AM Re: How to SELL a TYROS 5............ [Re: Dnj]
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Lloyd - T5 is a super board for sure! Hoping some more of the T5 traits will be found on the S970. I had T2 and T4 and now have the S910.... hoping to trade up to S970 and get some more T5 behavior in the process. smile

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#405708 - 07/27/15 04:15 PM Re: How to SELL a TYROS 5............ [Re: Dnj]
jingleman Offline

Loc: The Villages, FL, USA
Donny, I totally understand your decision to retreat back to Yamaha. I myself have gone back and forth a number of times. I owned and operated a large recording studio up North for over 30 years. So when I listen to how far Yamaha has come from the original Tyros to the latest incarnation of the PSR series...I'm blown away. The realism of their solo sounds, ensemble sounds, along with the quality of their new drum kits are simply amazing.

Since I don't play out, the quality of their harmonizer isn't that important as I have a TC Voice Works Plus when I need it. My PA600 may soon be gone as I await the PSR-S970!

Jingleman

#405709 - 07/27/15 04:18 PM Re: How to SELL a TYROS 5............ [Re: jingleman]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: jingleman
So when I listen to how far Yamaha has come from the original Tyros to the latest incarnation of the PSR series...I'm blown away. The realism of their solo sounds, ensemble sounds, along with the quality of their new drum kits are simply amazing.

My PA600 may soon be gone as I await the PSR-S970!
Jingleman

I have to agree with you all the way,...good luck with your S970!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online