SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#40496 - 06/26/02 05:13 AM Member List
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Dear Nigel, BEBOP, etc.,
I want to thank you all for always providing something of interest here on the Forum for all of us Technics junkies! I have now gotten so that I recognize many of the names of members and junior members posting items but would encourage ALL members and junior members to make themselves known, if just to say "Hello!" and let us know you are out there. It occurred to me that it would be great if we had a complete MEMBER LIST, which included the names (or pseudonyms, if preferred), where they are from, age (or not! ), occupation, instrument(s) owned, e-mail address(es), etc., to which we could all refer. I think it could be easily kept updated as new members join the Forum and/or "old" members leave, if the members were listed either alphabetically or geographically. Any comments from any Forum members would be appreciated and I look forward to reading such comments and/ or suggestion on this topic here or via e-mail directly to me. (I always welcome e-mail on any subject!) A good suggestion??? Or is it just a wacky whim on my part??? I, for one, will anxiously await Forum posts on this topic,

Ted Rose
Madison, Wisconsin
U.S.A.

[This message has been edited by Ted Rose (edited 06-26-2002).]

#40497 - 06/26/02 06:37 AM Re: Member List
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI TED,
I will defer answer to this post to NIGEL. He owns the store, It is a good idea but could create many problems. I don't have access to a membership list. I only have the subscriber list that I have built over time as people have subscribed to the newsletter and the 20 for 1 song project. I keep this list confidential. Many people don't want email from forum members or their email address published.
Bebop

#40498 - 06/26/02 09:41 AM Re: Member List
rdr Offline

Loc: PA US
I have maintained a similiar list since 1999 which can be found at: http://www.charterpa.net/rdross/

Dave Ross

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online