SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#404843 - 07/12/15 07:29 PM Re: A Mesage From Deane(Hammer) [Re: SemiLiveMusic]
sparky589 Offline

Loc: NJ
Hope you do well. And use the air socks to keep the blood clots away. I've got a huge one after last years surgery that is not going to go away. I think we may need to form a new spinal repair/nerve damage sub category soon here . you, me, Gary...

#404845 - 07/12/15 07:38 PM Re: A Mesage From Deane(Hammer) [Re: SemiLiveMusic]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Wow! Today could not have been better! Around 3PM totally unexpected, in walked my daughter, her husband, and my twin 6 year old granddaughters. Then about an hour later in walked my son and his wife. So I got to spend most of the day with all the people I love most in my life and who make life worth living. On top of this wonderful surprise I have felt pretty good today and was able to participate in the usual conversations when families gather.

It was time to change my surgery dressing and much to our surprise the twins were the most interested asking all kinds of cool questions about the stitches, how they got on my back, what did the doctor do, why did he do it. Pretty neat stuff. My wife answered all the questions and the girls were totally spell bound. I was given a link by the hospital to a website that explains the procedure I got. It shows the skeleton, the stenosis issue, what it takes to fix the problem - nothing gruesome - all in very good taste. The girls learned about our skeleton and nerves. What a fantastic learning opportunity for them. One of them ask us "Can I be a Doctor?" How neat is that folks.

Well, I've gone on to long here. Maybe tomorrow will be even better - but I doubt it.

Deane

#404876 - 07/13/15 12:04 PM Re: A Mesage From Deane(Hammer) [Re: btweengigs]
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Get well soon !!

#404883 - 07/13/15 04:58 PM Re: A Mesage From Deane(Hammer) [Re: mdorantes]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
there is nothing better than spending time with family... especially when in recovery ...
and of course they can be doctors ... they can be anything they want ...
wishing you a full and rapid recovery ... you remain in our prayers ...

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online