SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#404130 - 06/29/15 06:33 AM Re: KETRON NEW SD7 EASTCOAST WORKSHOP JUNE 28TH 2015 [Re: Dnj]
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
???

#404132 - 06/29/15 06:52 AM Re: KETRON NEW SD7 EASTCOAST WORKSHOP JUNE 28TH 2015 [Re: john smies]
Bachus Offline

How was the workshop?

http://keyszone.boards.net

#404133 - 06/29/15 07:02 AM Re: KETRON NEW SD7 EASTCOAST WORKSHOP JUNE 28TH 2015 [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Fran was there!

#404135 - 06/29/15 07:20 AM Re: KETRON NEW SD7 EASTCOAST WORKSHOP JUNE 28TH 2015 [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

cool2 Fran surprised us at the Workshop and gives a BIG THUMBS UP for KETRON SD7 clap

Attachments
Fran sd7.jpg

AJ Sd7.jpg

Edited by Dnj (06/29/15 07:22 AM)

#404136 - 06/29/15 07:40 AM Re: KETRON NEW SD7 EASTCOAST WORKSHOP JUNE 28TH 2015 [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

We had a wonderful time at the Ketron Workshop in DE yesterday.
As always AJ went above the call of duty to make sure everything went perfect! Every Ketron product was setup and AJ gave a fantastic Demonstration of the SD7 and Audya 5 going through many features and some I didn't even know existed or you could do with these amazing arranger KB's. I met many other musicians form the surrounding areas, it was nice to network with them & talk about how they use Ketron products in the Acts playing & singing. After lunch which AJ provided Papa John's Pizza for all & he took the time with EACH attendee and sat down and answered & demonstrated Each and Every question we all had on the SD7, Midjay pro, Audya 5 & other products extensively leaving you understanding these units alot more then when you arrived AWESOME!! After that people were checking products out hands on and purchasing gear,etc,...SZ's Jerry T stopped by from Philly also we had lots of laughs Italian Style and actually performed a few songs together with the SD7 ! keys

Let me end by saying, If you or your group, would like a Ketron Keyboard Workshop done in YOUR Area or City and have enough people that can attend, get in touch ASAP with AJ anywhere in the country. I'm sure he would love to set one up and spread the word about KETRON Products !! clap

Take Care

Attachments
Dp Fran SD7.jpg

#404141 - 06/29/15 08:24 AM Re: KETRON NEW SD7 EASTCOAST WORKSHOP JUNE 28TH 2015 [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
As always AJ went above the call of duty to make sure everything went perfect! Every Ketron product was setup and AJ gave a fantastic Demonstration of the SD7 and Audya 5 going through many features and some I didn't even know existed or you could do with these amazing arranger KB's. I met many other musicians form the surrounding areas, it was nice to network with them & talk about how they use Ketron products in the Acts playing & singing. After lunch which AJ provided Papa John's Pizza for all & he took the time with EACH attendee and sat down and answered & demonstrated Each and Every question we all had on the SD7, Midjay pro, Audya 5 & other products extensively leaving you understanding these units alot more then when you arrived AWESOME!! After that people were checking products out hands on and purchasing gear,etc,...SZ's Jerry T stopped by from Philly also we had lots of laughs Italian Style and actually performed a few songs together with the SD7 ! keys

Let me end by saying, If you or your group, would like a Ketron Keyboard Workshop done in YOUR Area or City and have enough people that can attend, get in touch ASAP with AJ anywhere in the country. I'm sure he would love to set one up and spread the word about KETRON Products !! clap

Take Care

Thanks, sounds like you all had a great weekend... Overhere in europe these workshops used to be everywhere after a new instrument released, but they seem to have grown somewhat rare these days.

Just wondering Donny, do the SD7 and MidJpro sound as good or better then the Audya?

#404142 - 06/29/15 08:31 AM Re: KETRON NEW SD7 EASTCOAST WORKSHOP JUNE 28TH 2015 [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Bachus

Take Care

Thanks, sounds like you all had a great weekend... Overhere in europe these workshops used to be everywhere after a new instrument released, but they seem to have grown somewhat rare these days.

Just wondering Donny, do the SD7 and MidJpro sound as good or better then the Audya?

The SD7/Midjay pro both Sound Amazing, The Audya 5 costs $2000.00 more for a reason & takes it up another Notch, AJ demonstrated why, the guitars srumming blew me away, and so much more.......it can do more things and has more features sound wise inside which warrants the bigger price.
Just like Yamaha S950 vs Tyros 5 sound wise let's say..

#404143 - 06/29/15 10:39 AM Re: KETRON NEW SD7 EASTCOAST WORKSHOP JUNE 28TH 2015 [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Bachus

Take Care

The SD7/Midjay pro both Sound Amazing, The Audya 5 costs $2000.00 more for a reason & takes it up another Notch, AJ demonstrated why, the guitars srumming blew me away, and so much more.......it can do more things and has more features sound wise inside which warrants the bigger price.
Just like Yamaha S950 vs Tyros 5 sound wise let's say..

Thanks, for the honest answer, i loved the styles of the audya, but non ajam version left some to wish when it came to solo sounds, tough i think the ajamsonic package overcomes some of that, i have heared some great solo voices from AJ both in the audia as well as in the sd7...

#458927 - 10/01/18 02:57 PM Re: KETRON NEW SD7 EASTCOAST WORKSHOP JUNE 28TH 2015 [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

Seems like yesterday wow!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online