SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#403131 - 06/04/15 02:43 PM SD7 update
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
For those that are waiting on Ketron SD7, the good news is that the first shipment cleared customs in New York this morning and should be on the way to AJ in Delaware right now.
After they get there, he will examine each one individually and install the solid state drives and AJamsonic software into the ones for people who bought that package.
I think he said it takes about 3 hours to do each one, so they should begin shipping to dealers or customers not too long after he gets them in.
Customs held up the shipment much longer than normal, maybe because it was so much larger than what he usually orders.

#403135 - 06/04/15 02:51 PM Re: SD7 update [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Thanx for the update Don,.....hope more is revealed very soon. I'm interested in hearing the difference between Factory & Ajamsonic also.

#403139 - 06/04/15 04:19 PM Re: SD7 update [Re: Dnj]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Now I'm really getting excited! This will be my first Ketron keyboard.

Deane

#403155 - 06/05/15 08:04 AM Re: SD7 update [Re: DonM]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I'm pretty excited too!
I want to add that Frank at www.audioworksct.com will have them as soon as anyone. It would probably be impossible to beat Frank's prices and particularly his support.
Other dealers with which I have favorable experience include Jay Fox and Musician's Buy.
Not sure if George Kaye is on board again, but I hope so, because he is so knowledgeable and helpful with everything he sells!
If you are in the Louisiana, East Texas, Arkansas area, I can help you if you do not have a relationship with a dealer and want to see or hear demos or just have questions.
I'm looking forward to getting this thing, and as always I will tell the good AND the bad after I become familiar with it, for what it's worth!

#403161 - 06/05/15 02:22 PM Re: SD7 update [Re: DonM]
frankieve Offline

Loc: Milford, CT, USA
Thank you Don

#403163 - 06/05/15 03:39 PM Re: SD7 update [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Frank is the Best!!!!

#403185 - 06/06/15 03:50 PM Re: SD7 update [Re: DonM]
salsaman Offline

Loc: Port Angeles, WA., USA
I know that AJ is selling the Ajammed Ketron SD7 directly but I assume Frank will be selling the customised keyboard as well. I also know that you can get a non Ajammed SD7 as well.

#403189 - 06/06/15 06:15 PM Re: SD7 update [Re: salsaman]
salsaman Offline

Loc: Port Angeles, WA., USA
I need to clarify some information on my last post. If you want a Ketron instrument including the new SD7, go to your local dealer. AJ is the current USA distributor of Ketron products. All Ketron dealers, including Frank, are able to sell customers Ketron instruments. A customer can order a stock Ketron instrument or an Ajamsonic upgraded instrument thru their local dealer. AJ is simply the supplier of Ketron instruments and does the Ajamsonic upgrades for the retail dealers. He is not selling directly to customers and is not competing with the retailers of Ketron instruments.

I'm sorry if I have misled any of the SynthZone membership as to how and where they can get their Ketron instruments.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online