SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#403004 - 05/31/15 01:31 PM Word From AJ's Detroit Show
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Here is a post I copied from the Soltan group about the Detroit show.

"Hello Fellow Soltoneers,
Detroit area musicians were very fortunate to have the AJamsonic Workshop presented so close to home. The workshop was well attended and exceeded all expectations. Many questions concerning performance and operation of the exciting new SD-7 and Audya keyboards were thoroughly explained, demonstrated, and answered by AJ. The SD-7, making its maiden introductory appearance in the USA, produced the most realistic, “live” sounds imaginable, a truly remarkable sounding and versatile instrument. Jay Fox accompanied AJ to demonstrate and answer all questions concerning the SD-3 module. Jay provided an exceptionally informative tutorial on the operation and multiple features of the SD-3 interspersed with brief demonstrations with mastery of his midi accordion. The brief musical performances were a special treat for the many accordionists in the audience. Should you be as fortunate as we were to have the Ajamsonic workshop visit your area, I would highly recommend making every effort to attend this valuable and informative, FREE, seminar. Until you hear the enhanced performance features of these incredible instruments in person, you will not fully appreciate the continuous improvement of the Ketron brand.
Thank you for the delicious variety of Firehouse sub sandwiches and drinks generously provided during the informal presentation.
A huge THANK YOU to AJ and Jay Fox for their time and effort to inform and entertain the Detroit area keyboard and accordion enthusiasts with their knowledge and expertise."

Perhaps others will have something to say this week.

Deane

#403010 - 05/31/15 05:22 PM Re: Word From AJ's Detroit Show [Re: hammer]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: hammer
Here is a post I copied from the Soltan group about the Detroit show.

Perhaps others will have something to say this week.

Deane

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online