SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#402673 - 05/22/15 09:50 PM Finally got to play Micro Arranger today
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
My friend DickieT (Thomas Turner), who some of you met at the arranger jams in Shreveport, bought the Korg Micro Arranger from JohnC (Bruno123)
He brought it over today for a setup/operating lesson, since he'd never owned a Korg.
It really is a nice-sounding little keyboard. I think it would work just fine for a nursing home or party, once you set it up.
However, it's biggest selling point to me would be for a light-weight backup kb, or to take on a trip, cookout, vacation, etc.
Having said all this, the Korg operating system has improved tremendosly since this technology was introduced. Everything is easier to get to now and there are a great many new features, sounds and styles on the PA900/PA3x. Of course there should be since the price is many times higher!

#402677 - 05/23/15 01:18 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: DonM]
guitpic1 Offline

Loc: Missouri
This keyboard has interested me for some time.

Would be nice to have an updated version and wish Yamaha could produce something similar...weight wise.

#402678 - 05/23/15 02:24 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: guitpic1]
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I have had one for some time and agree with Don. I have used it mostly with my Nord for styles and additional sounds. I got used to the keys in short order, liked the styles and sounds, but that archaic OS killed it for me every time. It is very capable of getting deep but it is too much work and learning curve.

I don't remember having that much trouble with my PA800.

#402679 - 05/23/15 03:11 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: Bernie9]
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.

Don, I thought you would have been familiar with the KMA as an add-on for all of those who do not own a Korg arranger keyboard.
As I have mentioned on many an occasion the KMA is 100% identical to the (large key) version of the PA50 and 90% identical to the PA80 and even the PA1X.
And with the added bonus of loading my resources , see link below, it would imply anyone having to do a very limited amount of tweaking. I know that Bernie and Deane, just to mention a few have got my resources and to the best of my knowledge are quite satisfied with them.
Again I would like to emphasize that the KMA is of very great interest to those owing a different brand of arranger keyboard and to those who don't want to haul around any weight when occasionally gigging.

regards,
John

http://pasounds.intropagina.nl/page-7--korg-micro-arranger.html
(see pages 7 and 8)

#402680 - 05/23/15 04:59 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: john smies]
Dnj Offline

If you remember a few years ago when I had a Kord Micro Arranger.
I recorded a two part Out of the Box Demos the day I received it here is Pt1 again so you can hear what this little gem can do enjoy!

headphone

https://app.box.com/s/43qjghct6e2xpnk3nxxb2grbdvl304hs

Edited by Dnj (05/23/15 05:26 AM)

#402689 - 05/23/15 07:59 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: DonM]
124 Offline

Thanks for that, Donny. It sort of kicks to the kerb the notion that Korgs need hours of tweaking to sound good.

#402690 - 05/23/15 08:25 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: 124]
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.

#402691 - 05/23/15 08:49 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: 124]
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
After all this discussion, I hauled my Korg Micro out and connected it above my Nord.

I must admit that both going through my Centerpoint Space Station is darn awful good. I always did like it, just never mastered it.
ps
same for John's excellent resources.

#402693 - 05/23/15 10:56 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: 124]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: 124
Thanks for that, Donny. It sort of kicks to the kerb the notion that Korgs need hours of tweaking to sound good.

124...you are very welcome thank you for listening, in a way I miss that little keyboard. keys

Edited by Dnj (05/23/15 11:30 AM)

#402694 - 05/23/15 11:05 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: Dnj]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
I have used my KMA on many gigs - people love it and it sounds great with
the Bose L1 Compacts. Must mention - I use John Smies resources with it and it
turns it into a monster sounding keyboard.

Deane

Attachments
KMA On Gig.jpg

Description: KMA Gig Setup

#402708 - 05/24/15 06:10 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: DonM]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Here is a quick recording with the KMA.
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/xc5ZbuySce/Waltz_Across_Texas.html

Deane

#402880 - 05/27/15 09:22 PM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: Dnj]
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Dnj
I recorded a two part Out of the Box Demos the day I received it here is Pt1 again so you can hear what this little gem can do enjoy!

Donny,

With Nigel’s permission, I’d like to make some comments, observations and opinions here.

I was impacted by your statement above because of that last musette demonstration you presented a few years ago where you again stated you played a KMA “right out of the box.”
So I took the time (that I really didn’t have) to go down to the library and listen to your demo of the KMA that you played “right out of the box”.....on miniature keys no less.

Donny, there is nothing you could possibly do (other than to film yourself playing that keyboard “right out of the box”) to convince me that was YOU playing that demo. That was a pro demo player trying to sound like an amateur doing that demo (to show new purchasers what can be done with the board).

I listened closely. That’s not your style or your creativity. Possibly you did Spanish Eyes at the end, but clearly not that string orchestra piece. Everything in between could have gone either way, but the playing was too “clean” for that to have been you “playing right out of the box.”

I pulled up all of your demo’s that I had on my hard drive (alongside Don’s, Gary’s, Tony Mad’s, etc. They were all the same “style”.....and mostly singing with very little instrumentation.. But, may I mention.....kudo’s to you.....your “We’ll Meet Again” was excellent, absolutely top notch. I listen to it frequently.

I said it before and I’ll say it again. That musette accordion piece in the middle was definitely not played by you. It was played by someone who does that stuff regularly. I’ve been playing musette accordion for 35 years now and I’m quite good at it and quite familiar with the music. I, myself, can’t even play musette that clean on a “flat” keyboard “right out of the box.”

Now, if you DO want to film yourself playing those songs (“right out of the box”) I’ll be the first to admit I’m wrong and eat every word I said. I will also buy Nigel one of B.B. King’s “Lucille” guitars, and make a huge monetary contribution to Gary’s maritime retirement fund. I’ll present Ian with a three manual Ketron Audya to bring him out of retirement, and I’ll hand build a massive Assisted Living residence in South Jersey where Bill Lewis can have all the work he wants. I’ll even contact Scotland Yard to do a search for Tony Hughes so he can witness this controversy all over again. Sorry I couldn’t do anything for Don ‘cause he already has an idyllic life!

Please.....prove me wrong.....do that video.....and I‘ll never be an “unbeliever“ again (and spend two wasted hours of my day at the library!).

Mark

#402894 - 05/28/15 04:07 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: DonM]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
smile smile smile smile

Hey Mark, I also have a recording of ME playing Flight of the Bumblebee on a juice harp that that you might enjoy smile smile (plus, I was only two yrs old at the time).

smile

chas

#402900 - 05/28/15 05:37 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: Mark79100]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Mark79100

Donny,

With Nigel’s permission, I’d like to make some comments, observations and opinions here.

I was impacted by your statement above because of that last musette demonstration you presented a few years ago where you again stated you played a KMA “right out of the box.”
So I took the time (that I really didn’t have) to go down to the library and listen to your demo of the KMA that you played “right out of the box”.....on miniature keys no less.

Donny, there is nothing you could possibly do (other than to film yourself playing that keyboard “right out of the box”) to convince me that was YOU playing that demo. That was a pro demo player trying to sound like an amateur doing that demo (to show new purchasers what can be done with the board).

I listened closely. That’s not your style or your creativity. Possibly you did Spanish Eyes at the end, but clearly not that string orchestra piece. Everything in between could have gone either way, but the playing was too “clean” for that to have been you “playing right out of the box.”

I pulled up all of your demo’s that I had on my hard drive (alongside Don’s, Gary’s, Tony Mad’s, etc. They were all the same “style”.....and mostly singing with very little instrumentation.. But, may I mention.....kudo’s to you.....your “We’ll Meet Again” was excellent, absolutely top notch. I listen to it frequently.

I said it before and I’ll say it again. That musette accordion piece in the middle was definitely not played by you. It was played by someone who does that stuff regularly. I’ve been playing musette accordion for 35 years now and I’m quite good at it and quite familiar with the music. I, myself, can’t even play musette that clean on a “flat” keyboard “right out of the box.”

Now, if you DO want to film yourself playing those songs (“right out of the box”) I’ll be the first to admit I’m wrong and eat every word I said. I will also buy Nigel one of B.B. King’s “Lucille” guitars, and make a huge monetary contribution to Gary’s maritime retirement fund. I’ll present Ian with a three manual Ketron Audya to bring him out of retirement, and I’ll hand build a massive Assisted Living residence in South Jersey where Bill Lewis can have all the work he wants. I’ll even contact Scotland Yard to do a search for Tony Hughes so he can witness this controversy all over again. Sorry I couldn’t do anything for Don ‘cause he already has an idyllic life!

Please.....prove me wrong.....do that video.....and I‘ll never be an “unbeliever“ again (and spend two wasted hours of my day at the library!).

Mark

Mark your So wrong on ALL counts & I feel very offended by your statements, & disrespected as a musician, The KMA is long gone by a few years,.......I personally played every song on that Demo on the KMA OOTB...sorry you feel that way. Anyone that knows me or played with me wouldn't have made a statement like that.

Here is MY Pt2 KMA OOTB demo..

https://app.box.com/s/mnteb87iisyn0pftb6lq4jcauxj4ja9m

I'm glad I didn't sing on the demos either you'd probably challenge & doubt my vocals also. I have nothing further to say to you.

PS: I also hope to do a demo on the NEW SD7 in the very near future also. Stay tuned.

Edited by Dnj (05/28/15 06:03 AM)

#402901 - 05/28/15 05:42 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: Dnj]
guitpic1 Offline

Loc: Missouri
Anybody know where you can get one of these at a good price?

#402903 - 05/28/15 06:29 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: DonM]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Donny, only YOU know if it's you playing on that demo (and we assume it is) and if it is, then you should consider Mark's post a supreme COMPLIMENT. After all, he considered it TOO GOOD to have been done by a 'Synthzoner'. Looking forward to your VIDEO demo of the SD7.

Your staunch supporter,
smile
chas

#402905 - 05/28/15 08:13 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: DonM]
DonM Offline

You know DNJ's first instrument was accordion, right?

#402940 - 05/28/15 10:05 PM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: Dnj]
Mark79100 Offline

I feel very offended by your statements, & disrespected as a musician

Donny, I far from “disrespected” you as a musician. I never said you weren’t a good musician. For the record, I think you’re a very good musician and you’re a particularly good vocalist. Now, what I actually said was “there is nothing you could possibly do (other than to film yourself playing that keyboard “right out of the box”) to convince me that was YOU playing that demo.”

But, we could solve the mystery of whether or not you played the demo very easily. I’ll drive the 70 miles to where you play in the Toms River area and you can do that French musette accordion piece for me…….right in front of my eyes. If it comes out just like it did in the demo, I’ll film it myself and post it here…..and then proceed to “eat humble pie” and apologize to you and every member here who is in your fan club. And I’ll even buy a round of drinks for everyone. Even Tony Hughes if we can locate him!

It doesn’t get fairer than that! Shall I get my car tuned, put new tires on it, set my GPS and start the trip?

If you turn down the offer, then I really will have to wonder. Or maybe I’ll just pop in on one of your gigs disguised as a German Shepherd so you don’t know it’s me, and decide for myself.

Mark

#402941 - 05/28/15 10:17 PM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: DonM]
Mark79100 Offline

Originally Posted By: DonM
You know DNJ's first instrument was accordion, right?

Don....I can appreciate what you're trying to say, but....his primary instrument is no longer the accordion.

So, what I'm trying to say is, with French musette accordion music, to play it properly it has to get practiced every day. It comes down to you either practice/play musette or you play everything else. Either Donny is an accordion prodigy or he does an awful lot of finger technique exercises.

But.....let's see if he takes me up on my offer to watch him play in person. Then the great riddle will be solved and I'll then shut my mouth forever and focus on who built the Great Pyramids instead.

Mark

#402944 - 05/29/15 04:07 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: Mark79100]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: Mark79100

Donny, I far from “disrespected” you as a musician. I never said you weren’t a good musician. For the record, I think you’re a very good musician and you’re a particularly good vocalist. Now, what I actually said was “there is nothing you could possibly do (other than to film yourself playing that keyboard “right out of the box”) to convince me that was YOU playing that demo.”

But, we could solve the mystery of whether or not you played the demo very easily. I’ll drive the 70 miles to where you play in the Toms River area and you can do that French musette accordion piece for me…….right in front of my eyes. If it comes out just like it did in the demo, I’ll film it myself and post it here…..and then proceed to “eat humble pie” and apologize to you and every member here who is in your fan club. And I’ll even buy a round of drinks for everyone. Even Tony Hughes if we can locate him!

It doesn’t get fairer than that! Shall I get my car tuned, put new tires on it, set my GPS and start the trip?

If you turn down the offer, then I really will have to wonder. Or maybe I’ll just pop in on one of your gigs disguised as a German Shepherd so you don’t know it’s me, and decide for myself.

Mark

Mark, I must say that your keen interest in Donny's demo of the KMA has not appeared "disrespectful" to me either.

I also think Donny is a great musician/singer/entertainer and would love to be able to go hear him play, or even have him drop by my place to have a little jam session.

In fact, I'd be tickled if any of my SZ compatriots were able to get together with me in person and do some jamming and talk about music and other interests.

The only SZ'er that I've had the pleasure to meet with in person is DMAC (Donnie) who presently lives a fair distance from me, and who used to live here in my home town. Donnie has been to many of my clinics and demos as well as had me as a guest at his home, and he has been to my place many times. Even though he is now several hundred miles away, we still manage to meet at least a few times a year.

But 70 miles! Man, that's a drop in the bucket...I've gone that far just for groceries. If Donny (DNJ) was that close by, I would have already gone to see him many times, as I would for any other of my SZ friends.

For me to see Donny (or most other SZ'ers) would require getting a passport, and driving quite a long distance...it would be easier to get a flight from Cape Breton and I just don't have the monetary resources to do either of those things now that I'm on a small retirement pension.

But it wouldn't be for lack of wanting.

I'd be very surprised if Donny is reluctant to meet up with you...after all, we all like to share our skills and knowledge here on the forum, so why not in person?

Maybe he could do a Skype (on camera) call with you?

I certainly wish most of you guys lived closer...there are only very few arranger players in my area.

Ian of the North

#402946 - 05/29/15 04:52 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: DonM]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
Mark, have a little faith in people.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#402947 - 05/29/15 05:22 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: mirza]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: mirza

Thank you Mizra....

FYI I am so disgusted with this whole thread & have
I have removed my 2 KMA demo links.

#402949 - 05/29/15 05:53 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: DonM]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Mark, 70 miles is around the corner in this part of the world. I've had the privilege to see Donny perform on several occasions - it's worth the trip. For me, it was a 3 hour drive, and I learned a lot from him on each visit.

As for contributing to the Gary Diamond Retirement Fund, you know who to make the check payable to. wink

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#402954 - 05/29/15 06:31 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: mirza]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas

+1

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#402956 - 05/29/15 06:59 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

FYI I am so disgusted with this whole thread & have
I have removed my 2 KMA demo links.

It's too bad you felt you had to remove these demos, Donny, as they really showcased the instrument's capabilities.

Fortunately, I believe I still have them stored somewhere on my HD from the first time you posted them...back when the KMA was new.

It's too bad you hadn't done a video demo back then (you yourself are always hoping for videos)...that would have been cool to watch you do those intricate accordion parts.

Ian

#402970 - 05/29/15 08:10 PM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: DonM]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
To reply to Don's initial post... the Korg Micro Arranger. Loved the idea of a small keyboard and the "voices" (as Yamaha calls their instrument emulators) were top notch on the used board I bought here at the "zone." I had a problem with the operating system as far a s learning to deal with it and make serious recordings. If money were no object, I would have kept the KMA but ended up trading it in on a Yamaha PSR-S910 and have no regrets. I thought the manual left a great deal to be desired and the transition time and learning curve would have required more time than I was willing to invest. Thanks for sharing your experience with it.

All the best,

Dave Rice

#402976 - 05/30/15 10:06 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: Riceroni9]
The Pro Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Georgia
After a very long consideration I have decided to buy a Korg Microarranger to function as a controller for my iPad. I will mount the iPad in an Alesis IODock II and ultimately create a small workstation for composing using the KMA, IO Dock, and IPad 3 running Gadget among other things. This three-piece arranger workstation will be very portable and may even be used on stage.

It turns out that many features of the KMA make it unique and ideal as the foundation of my compact writer's keystation - the fact that it is an arranger adds to the mix of capabilities and making writing and interchanging sound between the KMA and programs on the iPad easy, the line input will allow me to mix audio from the iPad and KMA together and monitor the combined sounds using the internal speakers of the KMA or headphones, and even the music stand can be slightly modified to hold the iPad and dock. I also have a large library of self-made GM files that will play on the KMA. I will create custom cables for the MIDI and audio and possibly the two power connections to the KMA and the IODock. I am most interested in making the assembly function as one unit.

So I have everything I need except the KMA which I am shopping for now. Once this workstation is assembled I will post pix or youtube videos for your entertainment.

#402978 - 05/30/15 10:57 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: DonM]
DonM Offline

Glad to hear from you Jim! You must have turned into a LURKER. smile Hope you are doing well.

#402980 - 05/30/15 11:11 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: The Pro]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: The Pro
After a very long consideration I have decided to buy a Korg Microarranger to function as a controller for my iPad. I will mount the iPad in an Alesis IODock II and ultimately create a small workstation for composing using the KMA, IO Dock, and IPad 3 running Gadget among other things. This three-piece arranger workstation will be very portable and may even be used on stage.

It turns out that many features of the KMA make it unique and ideal as the foundation of my compact writer's keystation - the fact that it is an arranger adds to the mix of capabilities and making writing and interchanging sound between the KMA and programs on the iPad easy, the line input will allow me to mix audio from the iPad and KMA together and monitor the combined sounds using the internal speakers of the KMA or headphones, and even the music stand can be slightly modified to hold the iPad and dock. I also have a large library of self-made GM files that will play on the KMA. I will create custom cables for the MIDI and audio and possibly the two power connections to the KMA and the IODock. I am most interested in making the assembly function as one unit.

So I have everything I need except the KMA which I am shopping for now. Once this workstation is assembled I will post pix or youtube videos for your entertainment.

Esh welcome back........sounds like a kool setup your talking about with the iPadKMA can't wait to see it.

#402983 - 05/30/15 11:32 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: DonM]
The Pro Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Georgia
Hi Don. Yes I am a lurker, at least until I have something to contribute. I am well and busy, both as a computer tech and as a performer in the Atlanta area. I dont have much to contribute to the forum but the Korg Microarranger has caught my attention so Ithought I would share my interests in it. Also I thought maybe someone here might like to part with theirs so here I am!

#403218 - 06/07/15 09:47 PM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: ianmcnll]
Mark79100 Offline

Originally Posted By: ianmcnll

I certainly wish most of you guys lived closer...there are only very few arranger players in my area.

Ian of the North

So "Ian of the North," today is certainly your lucky day!

I checked in to see if Donny posted his “right out of the box” video? Turns out I'm more concerned about your "dilemma" up there in the North Pole.

"Ian of the North".....your post here has brought out the philanthropic/benevolent side of me. I decided that If you can’t come to the party, I’m going to bring the party to you, right there in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia.

I just made an arrangement with Gary. I chartered his boat for a week and hired him as skipper, navigator, steward, submarine spotter, whale watcher, shark hunter, and AD.....head of the music committee for onboard entertainment.

We’re bringing an elite list of passengers: me, Bill Lewis, Fran (complete with G-70) Sparky, Boo, Peter Bartmanns, Humphrey Bogart, etc and anyone else who can afford the $1.99 ticket fee (and if we leave on a Tuesday, Gary has promised us an additional Senior Citizen discount).

The only thing holding us up right now is Don Mason. He’s presently in Texas doing a major oil deal. From there he will be picking up 1,000 head of cattle and driving them (and a 9-pack of Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders) on horseback all the way to the stockyards here in NJ. Once they get here we can start the journey.

http://wallpaperts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Dallas-Cowboys-Cheerleaders1.jpg

We’ll make our way up the coastline and pick up Steve and Tony Mads (after he gets back from his "Around the World in 80 Days" trip).

PLUS.......a BONUS : Frankie V has graciously offered to bring his whole store together with the parking lot right to your front yard for the entire week.

Plus.....a pallet loaded down with 600 of our world famous White Castle hamburgers!

Donny can come but only if he brings us a video of him playing a KMA “right out of the box!”

Ian of the North......we’re going to make you “King For A Day” right there where you live in the “entertainment capitol of the world”.....Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia.

MARK

#403219 - 06/07/15 10:20 PM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: mirza]
Mark79100 Offline

Mirza.....

I've given this some serious thought, meditated over it, slept on it, consulted Budha about it, discussed it with Donald Trump, presented it to the Wise Oracle, sent it to Dear Abbey, and I came to the conclusion......

"You have too MUCH faith in people!"

Otherwise.....you wrestled with me over an issue in the Bar, but you always maintained your dignity and civility in your posts to me, and though we didn't agree on anything, I enjoyed your pleasant banter.....you're an OK guy in my book!

MARK

#403228 - 06/08/15 06:43 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: DonM]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Mark, I'll have to set sail in the next few day. Keep in mind that Cape Breton only has two seasons - July 4th and WINTER! I'm always reluctant to sail to coastal regions where there are no palm trees, sugar white sand and turquoise colored seawater. That's why I've already scheduled a southbound trip to the Florida Keys, Dry Tortugas and Bahamas beginning October 1st. With luck, we can set up a Florida Keys Synthzone Jam this winter, fly Ian of the north down for a winter vacation and he can charter a jet, pick up Donny, UD and Fran along the way, then swing west and lure Don Mason out of LA. It's sure nice to bask in those 75 to 80 degree temperatures in the middle of January.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#403232 - 06/08/15 08:25 AM Re: Finally got to play Micro Arranger today [Re: travlin'easy]
ianmcnll Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Mark, I'll have to set sail in the next few day. Keep in mind that Cape Breton only has two seasons - July 4th and WINTER!

Yep...Winter, and one day of bad snow skiing.

Seriously, we often have barbarically hot summers, as in direct contrast with the brutally cold winters, and fall here is absolutely beautiful with all those great autumn leaves and Cape Breton's legendary Cabot Trail.

A place of extremes, is Cape Breton.

All the same, it sure would be nice if it was easier for us guys to all get together...it would be a hoot for sure.

Ian

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online