SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#401853 - 04/27/15 02:25 PM Backup Saved Problem #3
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Geeez...what a day. Does it always happen in threes?

1. Had to cancel a reservation in Las Vegas made thru Expedia. When I called the Hotel, there was no reservation made in my name. But my plastic had already been charged. After a couple hours with the hotel, Expedia and my Credit Card co, they SAY I am off the hook. We'll see.

2. My landline went out this morning and I just found 3 calls from an agent and one from a client went to voice mail without notifying me. Fortunately I caught it and had to use my cell to complete the business -- net gain: 2 jobs

3. Turned on my S910 to play. Haven't used it since Friday. Error said the usb drive (thumbdrive) needed to be re-formatted....and you know what that means!
I try to make a habit of backing up any changes to my master thumbdrive onto a computer as well as another thumbdrive. I had one that was only a month out of date...but it saved my cookies.

Pappy always said, "You can't have enough backups"....well, actually it was Gary that said that. smile

#401855 - 04/27/15 03:05 PM Re: Backup Saved Problem #3 [Re: btweengigs]
Dnj Offline

What's a land line?.....lol

I always have all my music, / KB data, etc,...
in 7 different forms of backups... cool2

#401858 - 04/27/15 05:02 PM Re: Backup Saved Problem #3 [Re: btweengigs]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
smile

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online