SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#401306 - 04/12/15 04:02 PM OT - Hey Mason... were you watching?
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Don:

If you were able, I know you saw young Jordan's performance at the Master's today. He plays golf nearly as good as you, my friend.

All the best,

Dave Rice

#401310 - 04/12/15 08:45 PM Re: OT - Hey Mason... were you watching? [Re: Riceroni9]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
18 under - Holy crap!

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#401311 - 04/12/15 08:46 PM Re: OT - Hey Mason... were you watching? [Re: Riceroni9]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
NEARLY ... I know because I have played with Don ...
but the kid did play great...
Nice to see Phil playing well also ...

#401379 - 04/15/15 01:53 AM Re: OT - Hey Mason... were you watching? [Re: Riceroni9]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I haven't played golf lately. The golf course I live on was closed at the end of the year. The &#@hole who bought it a couple years ago has sold if for another real estate development, although it has been the hub of the community since 1950!
So far this year I have concentrated on fishing, which is also easier on my body, which is still somewhat compromised from my surgeries last year.
Back to the subject--I did record and watch a lot of the tournament, including the last round. The kid can certainly play, and the game all of these young guys play doesn't have much relationship to what is left of my game! The hit mid irons farther than I could hit driver these days!

#401416 - 04/15/15 12:16 PM Re: OT - Hey Mason... were you watching? [Re: DonM]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Hi Don:

It really is impressive to see how much real talent is "on tour" these days. Phil played well as did so many others... but a 21 year old with that much maturity is so amazing to me. Even Tiger picked up his game, I thought... but the 18 under that could have easily been 19 under was unfathomable.

I disagree with your assessment of your game. If you had the access to gear and the health these young whipper-snappers possess... you could "tan their hides" on any given day.

All the best,

Dave (the one from Glen Rose)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online