SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#400635 - 03/18/15 01:08 AM Re: Ohh my, I had a week....and I acquire a stent [Re: DonM]
Bachus Offline

What happened to Obama care?

http://keyszone.boards.net

#400637 - 03/18/15 04:37 AM Re: Ohh my, I had a week....and I acquire a stent [Re: mdorantes]
The Saint Offline

Loc: Sydney Australia
Good news for you my friend,
My advice is similar to others, do not delay if you have a problem. It is much better to have the right people attend to you and tell you that you are ok, than delay and find yourself in deep s...t.
Four years ago I collapsed on the golf course with no idea of what had happened, but the paramedic told me I was going to our major hospital for further tests.
I was taken straight from the ambulance to the emergency theatre and had a stent implanted.
I have had no further problems (apart from the results of ageing) and that's a "bugger".
But I am still here to annoy a lot of people yet!!!
Stay well my friend.

Ray dance wave

#400639 - 03/18/15 06:07 AM Re: Ohh my, I had a week....and I acquire a stent [Re: Bachus]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Originally Posted By: Bachus
What happened to Obama care?

rotf2

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#400640 - 03/18/15 07:08 AM Re: Ohh my, I had a week....and I acquire a stent [Re: mdorantes]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Hi Manuel,
Really good news things worked out ok for you. I agree, you should file a complaint with the state insurance board. That kind of service is just not acceptable. Hope all goes well for you in the future.

Deane

#400649 - 03/18/15 10:42 AM Re: Ohh my, I had a week....and I acquire a stent [Re: mdorantes]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Manuel, I'm so sorry to hear about all that you have been through and I hope a swift recovery. let me also thank you for all the pleasant exchanges that we have had over the years.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#400663 - 03/18/15 09:54 PM Re: Ohh my, I had a week....and I acquire a stent [Re: montunoman]
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Thank you all of you guys, I Hope that you Don Mason, with either treatment get that under control, when you are this close.......all the little things like feeling good, is most appreciate it, the fact you can sleep....etc....

Thank you all guys, and please, take care of yourselves....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online