SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#399646 - 02/18/15 07:29 AM midiArranger for Android
jp47 Offline

Loc: Québec Can.
Good newsfor Android tablet and Korg - Kronos / Krome / Kross / M3 / M50 / X50 / Yamaha - Motif / MOX / MX / MO / and other MIDI compatible Synthesizers/Workstations owners.

MidiArranger can use Yamaha styles with a workstation. The project is still at a beta stage but seems interesting. Testers are wanted.

Google: midiarranger android

#399674 - 02/19/15 12:47 PM Re: midiArranger for Android [Re: jp47]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Probably the direction we'll be going sooner or later!

#399676 - 02/19/15 01:09 PM Re: midiArranger for Android [Re: DonM]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: DonM

Nah, i think Varranger and other windows comaptible arrangers will have a better chance in the pro market, espescially since they can be doubled withe a Daw and VSTs

http://keyszone.boards.net

#399679 - 02/19/15 03:34 PM Re: midiArranger for Android [Re: jp47]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Well that's the same GENERAL direction. smile

#399680 - 02/19/15 03:51 PM Re: midiArranger for Android [Re: DonM]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Originally Posted By: DonM

Not me - I'm stayin put where I am. smile

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#399682 - 02/19/15 03:59 PM Re: midiArranger for Android [Re: jp47]
Dnj Offline

They have years and years to go.....just being able top play styles on a device is no big deal.......it must be able to have a navigational cohesiveness to be able to operate it as an instrument in real time as good as or better then the arranger kbs of today and That is a very tall order. At the rate they are going we probably,y won't be here anymore when that happens.. That said what's wrong with what we already have now? except for a few workarounds today's arrangers are more than adequate for most musical purposes.

#399699 - 02/19/15 10:16 PM Re: midiArranger for Android [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
They have years and years to go.....just being able top play styles on a device is no big deal.......it must be able to have a navigational cohesiveness to be able to operate it as an instrument in real time as good as or better then the arranger kbs of today and That is a very tall order. At the rate they are going we probably,y won't be here anymore when that happens.. That said what's wrong with what we already have now? except for a few workarounds today's arrangers are more than adequate for most musical purposes.

Years? i guess you are right, if Varranger keeps moving at its current spped, it will be about 2 years before it is on par with current day TOTL arrangers..

With interface difinition files, you can set up a master keyboard with one click for supporting the Varranger, which makes it almost work as natural as a dedicated keyboard

http://keyszone.boards.net

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online