SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#39875 - 02/25/02 12:46 PM Re: Songs 4 U !
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
Bill, I hope you'll hang on to this stuff until I get my KN7000 (or whatever it will be called). If you make the MP3's that you discussed with Scott I would certainly be interested.

#39876 - 02/25/02 08:17 PM Re: Songs 4 U !
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dear Bill!
Would really like to hear your "Swingers"..sounds like my kind of music.
Thanks,
Li

#39877 - 03/01/02 02:26 PM Re: Songs 4 U !
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bill,

With the help of another Bill (OBI) I received your your songs. I call them a belated Valentine Gift.

Marg, my wife of 55 yrs, and I listened while eating dinner. You took us back to the supper club/ coctail lounge music when we wher first dating.

This will be added to the Valentine we received from my buddy, Frank (OBI) Bez.

thanks so mucdh,

Fran in Florida

#39878 - 03/01/02 03:27 PM Re: Songs 4 U !
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hi there Fran - Sorry I couldn't send direct, as I said on this forum, every time I tried to contact you, my email was blocked by your ISP (Road Runner)
Anyway, glad you've got them and many thanks to Bill Seitzinger for passing them on. Good to hear that the tunes brought back happy memories for you and Marg - that's often what music does and why it is such a wonderful means of communication.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#39879 - 03/13/02 12:06 AM Re: Songs 4 U !
gilbert Offline

Loc: Oelsnitz /E Germany
Hello Bill,
I was just about to send you an E mail requesting your tunes and discovered you had already beaten me to it with your own kind E mail to me.Yes please, I would love a copy and to also convey my my thanks for the consideration you have shown to me Happy playing and kind regards

Gilbert

#39880 - 03/14/02 02:01 PM Re: Songs 4 U !
gilbert Offline

Loc: Oelsnitz /E Germany
Hi Bill,
I have recieved your latest songs for which I thank you for shareing with me.Both my wife and I thought they were great
and look forward to your next release.I have expanded this message in a pesonal E mail to you.Happy playing and kind regards
Gilbert

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online