SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#398369 - 01/18/15 08:31 AM AUDIOWORKS Workshop
preplapse Offline

I wanted to start a new thread so it didn't get buried. First I'd like to thank AJ and Frank for hosting this event. AJ did a great job demonstrating and answering questions on the Ketron products. The sound of the Audya is incredible. His AJAMSONIC package adds tremendously to the style section for someone like me who uses a lot of ballads, etc. Even other styles are made to sound more westernized along with the factory styles which are really true the way you'd hear say for example a salsa band would sound like. AJ showed me how to make a new 8 beat ballad from an existing style which only took about a minute. Amazing way to add new styles without having to buy them. I had to leave before getting to hear much of the Midjay Pro but what I did hear was fantastic. It is a great alternative to the Audya 4 if you don't need or want all the bells and whistles. I have a Tyros5 and AJ showed me how to use the the Audya 4 with the T5 and you wouldn't believe the full sound. I ended up purchasing a fully loaded Audya4 for a great price which has the Ajamsonic package. I also did a trade-in with Frank. What can I say about Frank that hasn't already been said. A great guy that will give you a great deal. AJ knows these keyboards inside and out and will take your calls for any questions you might have. I now have a setup that will cover any situation I'll ever need.

#398372 - 01/18/15 09:55 AM Re: AUDIOWORKS Workshop [Re: preplapse]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Congratulations Prelapse and thanks for the review, enjoy your new toy!

AJ did demo the a T5 with the MidJay pro at Gary's this past July, it's a killer combination, no doubt about it.

Sorry I had to miss the event, would have loved to been there. Timing is everything and wasn't within driving distance to have attended.

#398374 - 01/18/15 10:21 AM Re: AUDIOWORKS Workshop [Re: Stephenm52]
Bachus Offline

I would love to hear that full sound, of T5 and Audya4 working together...

Did you get to sync style tracks?

Or did you make realy fat right hand sounds combining both instruments... I owned a normal Audya 4 some time ago, combined it with the kronos and the Vsynth that i also owned then, mostly only used the styles of the Audya, and the main sounds of Kronos and V-synth, but as i said, that was withouth any ajamsonic packs

http://keyszone.boards.net

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online