SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#398087 - 01/11/15 12:23 PM Re: Old Subject iPad or Laptop [Re: bruno123]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Hi again, Bill:

The Amiga was so far ahead of its time. Such a shame that Commodore was not capable of taking it down the road into the next generation for us. I kept mine until a few years ago when we had to relocate and downsize. It nearly killed me to let it go.

Thanks again for all your help.

Dave Rice

#398094 - 01/11/15 03:19 PM Re: Old Subject iPad or Laptop [Re: hammer]
TedS Offline

Loc: North Texas, USA
Good topic! I might need to get an iPad for other reasons, but I have a couple of questions:

1) Can an iPad send MIDI note messages to a keyboard (in other words, is a sequencing app available which can "play" a stored MIDI file using the keyboard as a tone generator.)

2) Deane, do your lead sheet solutions scroll through the music in a "follow-the-bouncing-ball" style, or do you have to manually turn the pages? If the latter, can the page-turn function be controlled by a foot pedal?

Thanks!

#398109 - 01/11/15 10:37 PM Re: Old Subject iPad or Laptop [Re: TedS]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: TedS
Good topic! I might need to get an iPad for other reasons, but I have a couple of questions:

1) Can an iPad send MIDI note messages to a keyboard (in other words, is a sequencing app available which can "play" a stored MIDI file using the keyboard as a tone generator.)

2) Deane, do your lead sheet solutions scroll through the music in a "follow-the-bouncing-ball" style, or do you have to manually turn the pages? If the latter, can the page-turn function be controlled by a foot pedal?

Thanks!

1) yes with the right apps and the right hardware piece it can...

http://keyszone.boards.net

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online