SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#396417 - 11/26/14 09:44 AM Re: Why an arranger keyboard doesn't always work ..... [Re: captain Russ]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
My BK9 arranger has some nice features for any situation. Dedicated buttons to give you a Full Piano or Organ setup instantly. I used to have a Style set up on my G1000 for just Piano/Strings. And the Bk9's Mute Track button will take out all the backing tracks of a Style except the Bass and Drums so you can do a nice Piano Trio thing. I'm having a lot of fun with that as I have some Christmas gigs where it will be perfect.

I understand what Russ was getting at. Full Arranger Mode is not correct for every setting but most Arrangers can be adapted to fit the gig.
As the Professionals here know you have to adapt to the situation in many ways.
He's a lucky guy to be able to have such variation in his gigs.

#396457 - 11/26/14 04:33 PM Re: Why an arranger keyboard doesn't always work ..... [Re: captain Russ]
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
It's the same discussion I have with chas . An Arranger is just a keyboard with excellent solo voices and optional accompaniment . You don't have to use all the features it provides . You can pick and choose for whatever you need .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online