SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#394847 - 10/16/14 08:27 AM Nano 300 and Tyros 4
guitpic1 Offline

Loc: Missouri
We use our Nano 300 a couple of times a month. Last night we played for about 50 seniors in a smaller room...plenty of horsepower out of that thing.

The thing that surprises me so much though is how powerful the bass is in the unit. I often find that for playing styles on the T4, I really have to turn down the bass on the Nano.

I've gone into the mixer on the T4 and adjusted the bass on some styles that are boomy but when doing a concert, it's almost easier to turn down the bass on the Nano.

Speaking of turning down the bass on the T4, is there any way to make global changes to bass/rhythm etc. on the T4. So that those mixer settings affect all music/styles played?

Tx

#394849 - 10/16/14 08:43 AM Re: Nano 300 and Tyros 4 [Re: guitpic1]
Dnj Offline

Like all Yamahas the global Master MIXER section will let you make those EQ adjustments to the entire KB output.
Remember working with a SUB is a whole new ballgame in the lower bass frequency response & adjustment EQ setups have to critically be made to each song. If you using two different systems you can also create a few USER EQ setups and choose which one you'll need before each gig depending on the system used. You can read all about it on Page 107 section 9 of your manual... cool2

T4 manual

Edited by Dnj (10/16/14 08:47 AM)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online