SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#394093 - 10/02/14 02:51 PM 2nd Voices (as relates to the right hand voices)
gruhs Offline

Loc: Indiana USA
Could someone tell me the steps used to change a "2nd voice" to a different voice from the one Ketron has assigned?

Thanks
Gary

#394180 - 10/03/14 11:22 AM Re: 2nd Voices (as relates to the right hand voices) [Re: gruhs]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Gary

Page 16 of the manual: Program/edit/and the User 2 to open 2nd voice page.

Hope this gets you started.
Bernie

#394188 - 10/03/14 04:04 PM Re: 2nd Voices (as relates to the right hand voices) [Re: gruhs]
gruhs Offline

Hi Bernie, thanks for the come-back. Here is what I had in mind but apparently it's not possible. If you look at the basic list of voices (right hand) under guitar you will see "folk". The factory has programed "strings" as the default 2nd voice (as they have for lots and lots of other instruments. I simply want to change the 2nd voice for "folk" guitar to something else. Apparently the 1st step is to punch program button but by doing that you no longer find a "folk" guitar anywhere in order to change it's 2nd voice. I cannot imagine how you guys deal with the AJsonic addition to these Audyas which are already so difficult to learn. I'll keep punching buttons but sure would like to know how come the basic list of instruments disappear and a whole new batch show up when the program button is used.

#394210 - 10/04/14 12:30 AM Re: 2nd Voices (as relates to the right hand voices) [Re: gruhs]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Hi Gary,

go to the "guitar" page.

"Folk" is on button "F4" now.

So press AND HOLD the "F4" button for a few seconds until the display changes.

NMow press button "2/7" and you see the selected 2nd voice.

Press "F1" and change it by choosing a voice as usual ( e.g. "Accordion" and then use the jog dial to select "Master" )

After you´re done press the "save" button and give you "new creation" a new name.

wink

#394229 - 10/04/14 09:51 AM Re: 2nd Voices (as relates to the right hand voices) [Re: Snoopy]
gruhs Offline

Thanks Snoopy, it seems anything you change regarding the basic voice becomes a "program". I hadn't grasped that concept until just now. To many years with my ms40

Thanks to you & Bernie

#394281 - 10/05/14 10:37 AM Re: 2nd Voices (as relates to the right hand voices) [Re: gruhs]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Originally Posted By: gruhs
Thanks Snoopy, it seems anything you change regarding the basic voice becomes a "program".

Right you are wink

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online