SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#3940 - 10/13/06 11:30 AM Help for a novice please ... Yahama EZ30
Caley Offline

Loc: UK
Hi All
I have just joined the forum site and wondered if anyone could help me?
I purchased a Yamaha Keyboard EZ-30 a couple of years ago intending to teach myself to play, what with one thing another it ended up in loft and not learning. I have now had to lease of life and intend to learn, so its now downstairs and i'm have a go and enjoying. This probally a old model now but:-
The question is
Does anyone have this model or used to have this keyboard or perhaps knows the answer too:-
Using the Auto accompaniment multi Fingering.
It is set to single finger cords and I want to change the setting to Fingered cords whilst using the auto accompaniment. So I can learn to play the cords properlly with the 3 fingers rather than just using 1. I have been though manual, I says you can change but it does tell you how to change ,I must be thick i reckon. Could anyone help?

Hope this make sense to someone.

Mark

#3941 - 10/14/06 07:51 AM Re: Help for a novice please ... Yahama EZ30
3351 Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada.
Well, I can't be of help since I don't use Arranger Keyboards myself. But may I suggest that you try posting your question over at the General Arranger Forum. I think there will be better chance of other users of Arranger KBs noticing your post.

They browse here too from time to time but you may have to wait a bit longer to get a reply if you post Arranger related questions here.

good luck to you. I hope you find the answer.

-ED-

#3942 - 10/15/06 04:00 AM Re: Help for a novice please ... Yahama EZ30
Caley Offline

Loc: UK
Thanks 'ED'

I have posted question in correct forum.

Thanks for advice.

Mark

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online