SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#394117 - 10/02/14 05:36 PM Re: Watch how much fun an arranger can be [Re: Fran Carango]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: Fran Carango

Donny, no they are not stupid...but they sure are ignorant smile
Ignorant of the fact...they don't have a clue how a top arranger keyboard can do everything they need..They just don't understand the instrument...and are closed minded to even learn..

Sometimes people criticize an instrument because maybe they don't really know how to make the most of it, and are trying to make sure that no one will ever find out how little they actually know about playing it.

Who would ever expect them to post anything on something they are always criticizing?

And, let's face it, Fran...some people will never understand our connection to the Arranger Keyboard, even after you and I and many other General Arranger Keyboard posters illustrate all the positive aspects of being able to play the instrument well.

Then there are those who's egos can't handle the alleged arranger "stigma", which is rather funny, because, like you, I have quite a few clients/friends that are accomplished keyboard players (many are pro) and who's primary instrument is now an arranger.

It didn't bother them in slightest, but, they also took the time to explore and learn the instrument's many virtues. Open-minded for sure.

But, getting back to those who will never connect...well, we can't win 'em all.

Too bad, so sad.

Now, back to my music.

Ian

#394134 - 10/02/14 07:43 PM Re: Watch how much fun an arranger can be [Re: spalding1968]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Donny, I hope no pro musician uses an arranger keyboard - I don't want them to sound as good as ME! wink

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online