SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#393711 - 09/24/14 11:18 AM Re: Boo has lost his son [Re: DonM]
124 Offline

Such an awful experience to go through. So sorry for your loss, Boo.

#393713 - 09/24/14 11:35 AM Re: Boo has lost his son [Re: DonM]
CoasterTim Offline

Loc: Allentown, PA, USA
Boo and Penny,

So very sorry for your loss. May God grant you peace of mind and healing of heart in the coming days and weeks, and may you find joy as you cherish many fond memories.

-----------------------------------------------------------
YAMAHA CVP-509 / Korg Pa300

#393753 - 09/24/14 06:20 PM Re: Boo has lost his son [Re: DonM]
musicforyourday Offline

Loc: So California, USA
Sorry for you loss I wish you peace.

#393773 - 09/25/14 07:00 AM Re: Boo has lost his son [Re: musicforyourday]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
boo ... our prayers and deepest condolences are with you and your family ...

I have just returned from a trip to Staten Island NY for the funeral of a 91 year old aunt. She was one of my late mother's 3 surviving sisters.
The loss of a family member or friend is difficult at any age, but the loss of a child has got to be the hardest to bear ...

Edited by tony mads usa (09/25/14 07:01 AM)

#393802 - 09/25/14 02:40 PM Re: Boo has lost his son [Re: DonM]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
To all, many thanks for your kinds words and thoughts.I didn't know this was posted here. At this moment my Brother Gee and his Fiance` Sandra is an hour or so from my place. They are driving up from Diamondhead Mississippi.

Don, thank you friend for telling our buddies here about my beloved son Drew Leonard Hargis, "The Boogie." His older brother called him that on the job laying brick, and Drew told me he really liked being called "Boogie" so that's been his name since he was 12 years old.

He really was doing great the last 3 years since a doctor started him on Abilify. He just got a nice apartment last February. He was very happy. He was elated that he had a yard of his own. You'd think it was an acre, but it was maybe 10 X 18 feet.

It was when he told his Doctor that he was having trouble swallowing that they ran test and we were told that he had Barrett's Esophagus and a week later was told about the golf size monster tumor in the lower third of his Esophagus.

He did Chemo and Radiation for 6 weeks and had his Esophagus and part of his stomach removed. When we found out about this monster, it was 1 month after he moved into his happy apartment. He is no longer suffering and I'm glad of that. But friends, I'm going to miss him till I'm gone.

#393812 - 09/25/14 10:43 PM Re: Boo has lost his son [Re: brickboo]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
My deepest sympathies Boo. That is so sad.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online