Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#393634 - 09/23/14 11:00 AM OT. Pictures of recent Okey Festival
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
92 in all

Enjoy

Bill

#393679 - 09/24/14 06:11 AM Re: OT. Pictures of recent Okey Festival [Re: abacus]
Dnj Offline

Bill nice pics clap .........
question: How do these festivals instill excitement in Young New players?...or do they view this as just "Old People" Organ Music"
or is it just for organ affectionatos of this type of music?
Is this just done in the UK or worldwide? ......

#393681 - 09/24/14 06:15 AM Re: OT. Pictures of recent Okey Festival [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

they posted these on Facebook too..(wersi did)

people where complaining that a picture from a musical instrument (sonic) does not tell anything at all, people want new youtube demos of the new product

Wersi is not putting them online, and so people may wonder what they are hiding

http://keyszone.boards.net

#393709 - 09/24/14 11:04 AM Re: OT. Pictures of recent Okey Festival [Re: Dnj]
abacus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Bill nice pics clap .........
question: How do these festivals instill excitement in Young New players?...or do they view this as just "Old People" Organ Music"
or is it just for organ affectionatos of this type of music?
Is this just done in the UK or worldwide? ......

There are a number of weekend festivals in the UK & Europe, although I believe the UK is the only one that has week long festivals. All festivals feature Arrangers as well as organs. (Many a new Arranger has been showcased at the various festivals)

The Okey Festival is a German festival and the link is to the Okey Festival Facebook pages. All previous festivals have usually featured the younger players in a competition format, but for some reason not this time. (There are a lot of younger players playing arrangers and organs as well as playing modern music in Europe, however it’s mainly the oldies that play them in the US & UK)

Bill

#393710 - 09/24/14 11:05 AM Re: OT. Pictures of recent Okey Festival [Re: Bachus]
abacus Offline

Originally Posted By: Bachus

people where complaining that a picture from a musical instrument (sonic) does not tell anything at all, people want new youtube demos of the new product

Not seen any of those pictures on the Wersi website or Facebook pages, plus it showcased a number of manufactures (Not just Wersi), so was a general view and not about a specific manufacture or model, so I fail to see how singling out the Sonic is relevant to the thread.

Bill

#393714 - 09/24/14 11:40 AM Re: OT. Pictures of recent Okey Festival [Re: abacus]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: abacus

Not seen any of those pictures on the Wersi website or Facebook pages, plus it showcased a number of manufactures (Not just Wersi), so was a general view and not about a specific manufacture or model, so I fail to see how singling out the Sonic is relevant to the thread.

Bill
because the Sonic was to be the main atraction of the festival, with Claudia hirschfeld playing it...

#393715 - 09/24/14 11:51 AM Re: OT. Pictures of recent Okey Festival [Re: Bachus]
abacus Offline

Bill
because the Sonic was to be the main atraction of the festival, with Claudia hirschfeld playing it...

I can’t find any information anywhere that the Sonic and Claudia Hirschfeld were to be the main attraction of the festival. (There didn’t seem to be any focus on any one product at all)

Could you post a link to the information you mention.

Bill

#393718 - 09/24/14 11:59 AM Re: OT. Pictures of recent Okey Festival [Re: abacus]
Bachus Offline

Bill

I can’t find any information anywhere that the Sonic and Claudia Hirschfeld were to be the main attraction of the festival. (There didn’t seem to be any focus on any one product at all)

Could you post a link to the information you mention.

Bill

Well according to the wersi facebook page it was.....

Anyway, it doesnt matter how or what, just the fact that you cant hear an instrument on a photo

Edited by Bachus (09/24/14 12:00 PM)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online