SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#393600 - 09/23/14 06:22 AM Re: XK-3c using with Auto Arranger Keyboards [Re: Dnj]
DAN.2000 Offline

Loc: FRANCE
mmm... The new Microsoft Surface Pro 3 is very good for vArranger.

You can change style on the touch screen.

Create your 20 OTS for each song, at home, and change them with touch screen or any midi controller.

I personally still use hardware arranger on usual live gigs, but use vArranger while giging far away and need to take train or airplane.

Last gig, I have used vArranger only to change sounds of my PSR keyborad smile

This PSR is limited to only Right 1 & Right 2. With vArranger I can play up to 5 layers together, and switch sounds more easily than on PSR smile

It was fun

Dan
https://www.varranger.com

#393602 - 09/23/14 06:31 AM Re: XK-3c using with Auto Arranger Keyboards [Re: DAN.2000]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: DAN.2000

Create your 20 OTS for each song, at home, and change them with touch screen or any midi controller.

I personally still use hardware arranger on usual live gigs, but use vArranger while giging far away and need to take train or airplane.

This PSR is limited to only Right 1 & Right 2. With vArranger I can play up to 5 layers together, and switch sounds more easily than on PSR smile

It was fun

Thanx for the reply Dan..... I understand.....
I guess vArranger isn't for everyone but does fill a Niche` for some players. cool2

#393603 - 09/23/14 06:34 AM Re: XK-3c using with Auto Arranger Keyboards [Re: Dnj]
DAN.2000 Offline

Yes I have every kind of clients smile
Everyone his reason to buy vArranger. It's like a swiss knife we are happy to have in our pockets smile

Dan

#393622 - 09/23/14 08:46 AM Re: XK-3c using with Auto Arranger Keyboards [Re: DAN.2000]
Bachus Offline

It was fun
the surface pro 3 is the only tablet in the world i would use for serious music making.... However an all in one with a 27" touchscreen an i7 processor 16GB memmory and a 1gb SSD would fit even better...

Or have a look at the HP Z1... It blows away the competition...

How well is Varranger build for smaller touchscreens, i love it when the touched ellement grows in size as soon as you touch it, that works miracles on smaller touchscreens, if not, i would stick with a larger screen... Does it support multitouch? Many of the professionall daws dont, which makes them fail with touchscreens under windows 8.1

http://keyszone.boards.net

#393628 - 09/23/14 08:55 AM Re: XK-3c using with Auto Arranger Keyboards [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj

It was fun

Thanx for the reply Dan..... I understand.....
I guess vArranger isn't for everyone but does fill a Niche` for some players. cool2

I think it gives non arranger owners a cheep way to get a high quallity arranger..

People that combine a DAW with Fa08, Kronos, Kurzweil, Motif, MOfx, Kurzweil, Nord stage, Jupiter 80...

I think the Varranger at only €300 allows a lot of people to enter the world of arrangers on top of what they allready play.. However, i think most hardcore arranger players might be better of with a hardware arranger..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#393631 - 09/23/14 09:40 AM Re: XK-3c using with Auto Arranger Keyboards [Re: Dnj]
DAN.2000 Offline

I use a surface pro 1 with the 10" screen.
It is small but I am indulgent with myself and accept it because I love compact setup smile
My dev computer is a ACER R7 with an amazing 15.6" touch screen. It is very good.
27" is huge, for home players only. You don't have any excuses if you fail the button click smile
vArranger is auto-re-sizing and adapting to any screen. So everyone will decide.

We don't need multi touch in vArranger, but it is working. Windows 8.1 is perfect for vA.

Note : the vArranger synth , and the vst host are included with vArranger

Dan

#393641 - 09/23/14 12:29 PM Re: XK-3c using with Auto Arranger Keyboards [Re: Bachus]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
VERY NICE!

Equipment not withstanding, I like some of the ideas and lead line structures and variations.

Thanks,

Russ

#393643 - 09/23/14 12:54 PM Re: XK-3c using with Auto Arranger Keyboards [Re: captain Russ]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
It's really true; equipment and ability are two completely different issues.

R.

Edited by captain Russ (09/23/14 12:56 PM)

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online