SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#39342 - 02/23/05 05:11 AM Requesting Advice about Prices for KN1400 & KN920, Australia.
Mr Green Genes Offline

Loc: Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Hi.

I am thinking of purchasing either a KN1400 or a KN920 secondhand. Could anyone who is familiar with the Australian keyboad market advise me on what would be a reasonable price range for these (or similar) models in Australia? Assume that the keyboards are in good condition and full working order.

Failing that, is there any general 'rule of thumb' for determining the approximate price/value of second-hand keyboards, Technics or otherwise?

Thanks.

#39343 - 02/25/05 05:31 AM Re: Requesting Advice about Prices for KN1400 & KN920, Australia.
Khai Offline

Loc: Brisbane, Queensland, Australi...
Dear Mr Green Genes,

I shall ask a friend about the present market values of KN1400 and KN920. If he knows, you'll have an answer soon.

I hope that someone else in the Synthzone here will also be able to help you.

Your name is derivative of Frank Zappa's song "Son of Mr Green Genes". I wonder if there are any fans or devotees of his music and antics in the Synthzone. He was quite a stirrer by exposing just how stupid people can be, satiring their values and poking fun at their lives and follies.

He would have been a valuable (if not controversial) member in the Synthzone, would he not?

------------------
Khai

#39344 - 02/25/05 05:11 PM Re: Requesting Advice about Prices for KN1400 & KN920, Australia.
Khai Offline

Loc: Brisbane, Queensland, Australi...
Dear Mr Green Genes,

Hi! My friend replied as follows:

Quote:
Hi Khai-Wei ,hope all wentwell with your Convention . . . . Re Kn1400 approx value around $900.00 or the 920 ,not a good choice ,key action is quick togo and were only in the range for around 6 months and then superceded by 930 ,value $600 max 930sadly suffered from the clanky key Problems of the920

I hope that this will be useful to you.

------------------
Khai

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online