SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#393017 - 09/10/14 07:35 AM Re: Seriously thinking Upgrading to T4 Anniversary..? [Re: Jerryghr]
124 Offline

Originally Posted By: Jerryghr

That's funny, Jerry. It'd be handy on a few other forums too, where egos get a bit puffed now and again.

#393030 - 09/10/14 12:36 PM Re: Seriously thinking Upgrading to T4 Anniversary..? [Re: tony mads usa]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
What WE think doesn't matter ... it's how the KB fits YOUR needs ... try it and if it works, buy it ...

Best of luck in your decision ...

Donny,

Tony has the right idea you like it buy it. You can always sell it if your not happy with it. Your not that old a guy, neither am I. No problem shuffling the T4 around I did it for the 2 years I owned one. The T5 76 I have now is more of a challenge to move, it's not the weight as much as it is it's awarkward size.

#393034 - 09/10/14 12:45 PM Re: Seriously thinking Upgrading to T4 Anniversary..? [Re: Stephenm52]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Stephenm52
What WE think doesn't matter ... it's how the KB fits YOUR needs ... try it and if it works, buy it ...

Best of luck in your decision ...

Donny,

Tony has the right idea you like it buy it. You can always sell it if your not happy with it. Your not that old a guy, neither am I. No problem shuffling the T4 around I did it for the 2 years I owned one. The T5 76 I have now is more of a challenge to move, it's not the weight as much as it is it's awarkward size.

Thanx Steve.....but I have decided to hold off at least until mid January Winter NAMM 2015 to see what the future holds .....
I am not in a rush by any means as my beloved S-950 is doing an Amazing job on stage for the last 18 months!!! keys

#393037 - 09/10/14 12:55 PM Re: Seriously thinking Upgrading to T4 Anniversary..? [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: Dnj

I am not in a rush by any means as my beloved S-950 is doing an Amazing job on stage for the last 18 months!!! keys

At least you and your 'beloved' KB have lasted longer than another 'beloved' couple I am aware of ... many years ago our band was going to play a wedding for this couple ... the drummer and I (co-'leaders' of the band) met with the couple a few times to make all the arrangements ... the groom to be kept calling his bride to be his "beloved" - "what ever my "beloved" wants, I want her to have, nothing is too good for my "beloved" ... well the 'beloved' couple didn't last 6 months after the wedding ... perhaps HE wasn't too good for his 'beloved' either ... wink

#393039 - 09/10/14 12:59 PM Re: Seriously thinking Upgrading to T4 Anniversary..? [Re: tony mads usa]
Dnj Offline

At least you and your 'beloved' KB have lasted longer than another 'beloved' couple I am aware of ... many years ago our band was going to play a wedding for this couple ... the drummer and I (co-'leaders' of the band) met with the couple a few times to make all the arrangements ... the groom to be kept calling his bride to be his "beloved" - "what ever my "beloved" wants, I want her to have, nothing is too good for my "beloved" ... well the 'beloved' couple didn't last 6 months after the wedding ... perhaps HE wasn't too good for his 'beloved' either ... wink

Tony...it's just a term I use for the moment as I have learned from my mentor Uncle dave..."Everything I have is for Sale"....
including my "Beloved S-950....... cool2 If I had to change again at this point I would certainly go back to another KORG Pa3x 61 or Pa900.

Ps: and YES 18 months with one Kb is a record I'm proud of at the moment. clap

Edited by Dnj (09/10/14 01:03 PM)

#393045 - 09/10/14 01:35 PM Re: Seriously thinking Upgrading to T4 Anniversary..? [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Donny, I thought you had the PSR-3000 longer than 18 months. I could be wrong, though.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#393046 - 09/10/14 01:44 PM Re: Seriously thinking Upgrading to T4 Anniversary..? [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Donny, I thought you had the PSR-3000 longer than 18 months. I could be wrong, though.

Gary cool

It's possible Gary I just can't remember......it certainly was a classic arranger KB made lots of loot with that baby!!... wink
I also had the 2k, 21k, 3k, T1, T2, also wink

#393049 - 09/10/14 01:47 PM Re: Seriously thinking Upgrading to T4 Anniversary..? [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA

The man has owned more KBs than I've owned SUITS ... laugh2

#393050 - 09/10/14 01:48 PM Re: Seriously thinking Upgrading to T4 Anniversary..? [Re: tony mads usa]
Dnj Offline

The man has owned more KBs than I've owned SUITS ... laugh2

and that's just Yamaha....just saying... rotfl

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online