SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#392893 - 09/08/14 10:39 AM Re: Korg PA 80 Country/Runaway Train [Re: Dnj]
KORG80 Offline

I like that. Thanks Donny. Is the EQ a hardware box or done through DAW software?

Ian,

Thanks for listening. If you'll recall it was me that was asking your advice on Yamahas before I bought my PSRS 750. I appreciated your help. It helped me make the decision to buy that board. That was two springs ago. Just before you retired I think. Don Mason put me in touch with you. Thanks again!

God Bless,
Don

#392896 - 09/08/14 11:01 AM Re: Korg PA 80 Country/Runaway Train [Re: KORG80]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: KORG80
I like that. Thanks Donny. Is the EQ a hardware box or done through DAW software?

Ian,

Thanks for listening. If you'll recall it was me that was asking your advice on Yamahas before I bought my PSRS 750. I appreciated your help. It helped me make the decision to buy that board. That was two springs ago. Just before you retired I think. Don Mason put me in touch with you. Thanks again!

God Bless,
Don

I used a VST plugin called "EASY EQ" and run it thru my Mixcraft program.

http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?plugin=EasyQ&id=949

http://www.vst4free.com/index.php?plug-ins=EQ

There are many FREE parametric EQ's to choose from also.

http://www.acoustica.com/mixcraft/

Edited by Dnj (09/08/14 11:11 AM)

#392897 - 09/08/14 11:08 AM Re: Korg PA 80 Country/Runaway Train [Re: KORG80]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: KORG80

Ian,

God Bless,
Don

Yes, I do remember you very well, Don...I still have your email addy in my contacts.

You are doing some fine work with your tunes, Don...keep it up!

I was more than glad to help you out.

Ian

PS...retirement suits me just ducky, Don...especially after I sold that old anchor of a house and moved to a nice, well appointed apartment complex...now, it's just playing my T4 and practicing the art of laziness. wink

#392939 - 09/09/14 06:15 AM Re: Korg PA 80 Country/Runaway Train [Re: ianmcnll]
KORG80 Offline

[/quote]

PS...retirement suits me just ducky, Don...especially after I sold that old anchor of a house and moved to a nice, well appointed apartment complex...now, it's just playing my T4 and practicing the art of laziness. wink [/quote]

My wife complains a lot when I do the same.

God Bless.
Don

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online