SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#391856 - 08/14/14 02:41 PM Re: AUDYA OS 5.2A [Re: heanchpi]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Nah,

Maybe I got too exited too soon. I have to check this first. I had 5.0A & I could not do this... Maybe you talk Audya 5 only with the user definable buttons...

My Ajamsonic Audya takes 5 minutes to boot & it is close to midnight in South Africa. I'll check this in the morning & post my findings over here.

Okay, I know now what you mean as I have always used it. Yes, you can play the intro again, but you cannot loop it. You have to wait for it to finish and to start playing an variation before you can select it again. I want to loop it for as long as I want. Big difference and my Audya can still not do it.

Ketron, I gave you praise where you did not deserve it and I take it back. You nearly made me happy there for awhile... Shame on you for not listening to the requests of your dedicated users!

Henni

#391857 - 08/14/14 03:09 PM Re: AUDYA OS 5.2A [Re: leezone]
necdetdoni Offline

Loc: Antalya / Turkey
Henni,

Reintro is not a new function !! it was there from beginning !!

#391858 - 08/14/14 03:13 PM Re: AUDYA OS 5.2A [Re: necdetdoni]
Henni Offline

Yeah,

Now I know. It can still not do what I want and that is to loop my intros and endings. If you listen to any of my music you'll see I've been using it as is right from day one.

I got too excited too soon and all for nothing.

Oh well, back to praising AJ then. At least he cares for and looks after his customers...

Cheers,

Henni

#391868 - 08/15/14 01:40 AM Re: AUDYA OS 5.2A [Re: leezone]
Henni Offline

Hi again,

What I want is really simple:

1. If REINTRO is on, then when I press INTRO whilst playing, I want it to play again immediately when finished.

2. If REINTRO is off, then when I press ENDING whilst playing, I want it to play again immediately when finished.

No rocket science to it. Now will someone please be so kind as to put this simple request to Ketron Italy?

Cheers,

Henni

#392240 - 08/27/14 04:59 AM Re: AUDYA OS 5.2A [Re: leezone]
gokuss4 Offline

Henni have you find some new features in 5.2A?
thanks

#392241 - 08/27/14 06:14 AM Re: AUDYA OS 5.2A [Re: gokuss4]
Henni Offline

Hi,

Not that I'm aware of. Everything works like normal. The registries still do not remember the intro selected.

I'm sure there must be changes, but then I need to know where to go look for them.

Maybe everything is even more stable now. I've not had any major problems with mine in any case.

cheers,

Henni

#392283 - 08/28/14 12:00 AM Re: AUDYA OS 5.2A [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi again,

The only three noticeable problems I've had with my Audya were these:

1. Sometimes after doing too many things too shortly in succession, my sound became all distorted. a Reboot ALWAYS solved this. It only happened on rare occasions & NEVER whilst performing live, so no big deal.

2. Sometimes, when I copy MP3 files from the SSD to USB device, it copied completely different files than the ones selected, also from completely different directories. Also no big deal as I normally only do this at home after our home recordings.

3. Sometimes, the drums on certain styles still got out of synch. Yes, this did happen when performing live, but also no big deal as I just cut the current song short & start with another one. It's normally always the same styles and the simple solution would be not to use those for live performances. I'm only talking one or two styles here - nothing serious or major at all! And I think I've included grooves with all of those - maybe just a tad too much for the processor to handle!

I'll inform you if I still experience any of the above. Too soon to tell for now. Please note than I'm PERFECTLY satisfied with my Audya. And note that I use many modified midi styles that I've converted from other brands and also by adding audio sections into it. I think that the Audya handles this very well, as no other arranger on this planet can do same.

I think I do notice much faster results with the "search" function, but I cannot state this for a fact as yet. I can now at least select any of my search findings & use it. Not sure if I could do the same before...

Hope the above helps. Keep well all,

Henni

#392828 - 09/07/14 12:43 PM Re: AUDYA OS 5.2A [Re: necdetdoni]
danielbordeiu Offline

Loc: Romania
AUDYA 5.2A - online @ Ketron Benelux

Click here to get it.

Please, share opinions about it!

#392848 - 09/07/14 11:54 PM Re: AUDYA OS 5.2A [Re: leezone]
gokuss4 Offline

It is os for midjay plus not audya ( read the title)

#392850 - 09/08/14 12:44 AM Re: AUDYA OS 5.2A [Re: gokuss4]
danielbordeiu Offline

Loc: Romania
my bad... cannot edit post... please delete!
Does anybody knows why has it been removed from the official site? I'd really wanted to give it a try...
Is this a kind of beta version?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online