SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#39236 - 06/13/02 06:50 AM Re: Yamaha 9000 does twice as much as top end Technics ??
Marilyn Boissoneault Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Florida, USA
Yes, Alec I remember your comparison of the two. I think you arrived at a different conclusion than some are saying now!

Marilyn

#39237 - 06/13/02 02:00 PM Re: Yamaha 9000 does twice as much as top end Technics ??
technicsplayer Offline

Hi Marilyn, a very slight correction if I may, I never offered a conclusion or even an opinion. I merely corrected the numerous factual errors around at that time, used quite spuriously to try and 'prove' the superiority of one thing over another. These were so obvious at the time that is was a matter of amazement to me that no one else was challenging them.

#39238 - 06/13/02 02:59 PM Re: Yamaha 9000 does twice as much as top end Technics ??
Marilyn Boissoneault Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Florida, USA
I stand corrected!

Marilyn

Quote:
Originally posted by technicsplayer:
Hi Marilyn, a very slight correction if I may, I never offered a conclusion or even an opinion. I merely corrected the numerous factual errors around at that time, used quite spuriously to try and 'prove' the superiority of one thing over another. These were so obvious at the time that is was a matter of amazement to me that no one else was challenging them.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online