SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#391763 - 08/12/14 03:43 AM infant male circumcision
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Is infant male circumcision an abuse of the rights of the child?

I say YES if it takes place for religious rather than medical reasons.

#391770 - 08/12/14 10:29 AM Re: infant male circumcision [Re: Taike]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
I agree with you.
Let me tell you a little story.
There was a boy named Mirza.He was a good boy , but like all boys always in trouble.Wether in school, or at home, with his friends...etc...
That meant every day he had to "pay" for all the things he has done each day.Usually his mom was there to do the deed.And trust me when I tell you, he did deserve it at least three times more than he got..
One day he am home thinking he is in trouble because he ruined his brand new sneakers by playing soccer with his buddies on a rainy day in a very muddy soccer field.Who could refuse to play soccer in such a field.
He got home as usually he does, prepared to get what he deserved usually.
But, that day everyone was nice to him.Everyone was too nice.Even his mom was not yelling at him.His dad bought him a brand new soccer ball.The one professionals players play.Mirza new it wasn't his birthday and he new it for sure he didn't deserve all this.So he run out as fast as he could.
So, long story short.After half a neighborhood chased him for two km and finally got him he got circumsized. As we're all the other boys in the neighborhood.

If he could change place with when he was a baby he would do it right away and get it done while he has no clue about anything.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online