SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#391442 - 08/03/14 12:02 PM My Pot Farm....
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
A couple people saw this plant next to my chimney and said "Hey, isn't that illegal?" My response was "No, this plant is perfectly legal throughout the US, and I wouldn't bother trying to smoke the leaves. You would only get sick."

The plant, is a northern, hardy hibiscus, which gets to about 8 feet tall and produces flowers to 6 or more inches in diameter. The flowers almost resemble a poinsettia plant, and I was hoping it would in full bloom before everyone arrived. The plant failed to cooperate until a few days ago.

Here it is

The video was taken with a camera that Donny Pesce recommended and he was able to locate one for me on Ebay. I hope to use it tomorrow evening when I fill in for my ailing friend at his restaurant job. So far the results have been impressive, but tomorrow evening will be the real test.

Thanks Donny,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#391443 - 08/03/14 12:23 PM Re: My Pot Farm.... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Great video Gary.....glad you like that camera kodak ZX1 I love mine as well and the audio as you will see is awesome also...
too bad you didn't have it yet at the jam, kool vidcam, & the price is right wink !!

Just put it on a camera tripod... keys

Edited by Dnj (08/03/14 12:32 PM)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online