SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#390714 - 07/18/14 07:36 AM Re: It's almost time for .... [Re: tony mads usa]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
The 'Odyssey' begins ... we leave today for Staten Island NY where we will stay overnight with some family - dinner will be pizza at "Denino's" followed by Italian ice at "Ralph's" across the street ... only a Staten Islander would understand the significance of that "two SI icons from when I was a kid) ...
Early Saturday we leave SI for Baltimore ... here we come Carol and Gary ... and I sure hope we get to see Luke !

Hey Tony ... if you need a break about 2 hours into your trip ... stop in Philly! (Actually closer to Trenton as you head south) I'm stuck here all weekend, and you can refresh before you continue the trip!
Dave
215-284-1328

#390717 - 07/18/14 07:50 AM Re: It's almost time for .... [Re: Uncle Dave]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Dave ... thnx for the invitation ... might take you up on that on the way back ... what are you doing Monday ... grin

#390719 - 07/18/14 07:52 AM Re: It's almost time for .... [Re: travlin'easy]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Live on stage in Somers Point NJ - right across the bay from Ocean City .... 6-10! Take the eastern shore route home!

#390721 - 07/18/14 08:48 AM Re: It's almost time for .... [Re: Uncle Dave]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
Live on stage in Somers Point NJ - right across the bay from Ocean City .... 6-10! Take the eastern shore route home!

http://www.thecrabtrap.com/

keys

#390740 - 07/18/14 04:09 PM Re: It's almost time for .... [Re: tony mads usa]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
The 'Odyssey' begins ... we leave today for Staten Island NY where we will stay overnight with some family - dinner will be pizza at "Denino's" followed by Italian ice at "Ralph's" across the street ... only a Staten Islander would understand the significance of that "two SI icons from when I was a kid) ...
Early Saturday we leave SI for Baltimore ... here we come Carol and Gary ... and I sure hope we get to see Luke !

Hope you dodged the traffic we hit in and around NY!

#390742 - 07/18/14 06:49 PM Re: It's almost time for .... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I hit the traffic all day long - to and from today's job, which was just 29 miles away, was a three-hour ordeal. Fortunately, the weekends are a lot better driving on I-95. By Saturday, all of the crazies are at the Maryland, Delaware and Jersey shores, however, they do begin heading home on Sunday night, thus jamming I-95 to capacity.

Tomorrow, I have a job from 2 till 3 p.m.and will be home by 4:30 at the latest. I have to leave home about 12:30 in order to be sure I'm on time for the job. Therefore, anyone that wishes to bring their gear can do it in the morning from 9 till noon and after 4:30 p.m. and till 10:00 p.m.. The bar is fully stocked, the snacks are ready for tomorrow evening's cocktail hour for those who may wish to imbibe, and the fartherest you will have to haul your gear is from your car to the tractor cart, about 2 feet at most. How's that for a deal.

I don't have to go back to work till Monday evening, so there is not a problem leaving your equipment here till Monday if you wish to head home on that day to avoid the Sunday traffic jams. If you're sticking around till Wednesday, you can go sailing with me (weather depending). smile

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online