SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#390544 - 07/14/14 12:11 PM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
It's discussions like these that make me thank god I'm an atheist.

Ian the Happy Heathen

#390545 - 07/14/14 12:22 PM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
Ian good to see you.
I just don't see what global warming has to do with any religions...It doesn' t mean if you are religous you have to be blind and ignorant to what is going in our world.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#390549 - 07/14/14 01:06 PM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: mirza]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Originally Posted By: mirza
Ian good to see you.
I just don't see what global warming has to do with any religions...It doesn' t mean if you are religous you have to be blind and ignorant to what is going in our world.

Mlrza, You're clouding the issue. It's this simple. Al Gore says global warming is going to destroy civilization today, tomorrow, next week, month or whenever. I say he's all washed up, (wrong) because Jehovah says the earth abides forever, He also promises the meek will possess the earth and live on it forever. He cannot lie. I chose to believe Jehovah over any man, and that includes Al, George, Bill and Obama all put together. I hope you now see what religion has to do with global warming destroying the earth. The Bible for me is the best reason on earth for not believing lies of men. It's discussions like this that make me thank Jehovah that I know he created all things and that he's allowed me to know of him and his Son and King Jesus the Messiah. "Let your Kingdom come!"

#390551 - 07/14/14 01:20 PM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: brickboo]
mirza Offline

I get that..But on the other hand.Wasn't The Bible also written by men just like any other book??

Sorry, I like to ask qouestions a lot...

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#390552 - 07/14/14 01:32 PM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
rosetree
Unregistered

Yes, it was. But there are fictional and non-fictional books. For those who regard the Bible as non-fictional, the text was composed by men, but the message behind it wasn't made up by men. But even if you regard it as all fictional and "men-made", one thing is for sure: the Earth wasn't made by men, there is inevitably a force involved man cannot control (whether it is just physics or God), and mankind shouldn't feel too much being in the control seat.

#390553 - 07/14/14 01:49 PM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: ]
Rustykeys Offline

Loc: Massachusetts/USA
Gentlemen!(and the terms used loosely) Is this what becoming an old Fart sounds like? If so,I have instructed my kids to KMN (kill me now) if I start talking Global Warming, instead of playing music.. keys

#390554 - 07/14/14 01:49 PM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: ]
mirza Offline

That is all good..But, men and women didn't know a lot of things few thousand years ago..Back than they didn't cut trees at this rate, or pollute the air we breath.

#390555 - 07/14/14 01:50 PM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Mirza, check your PM box, please. I simply just like Tony meant to express my reasons for rejecting the theory that the earth is going to fade away because of global warming. There may or may not be global warming. If there is, Jehovah is not going to let man destroy the earth. Jehovah will destroy wickedness in the form of greed, viciousness, and anything that he deems evil and that will solve all the problems of the earth.

#390558 - 07/14/14 02:21 PM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: mirza]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
It's discussions like these that make me thank god I'm an atheist.

+1

Originally Posted By: mirza
...It doesn' t mean if you are religous you have to be blind and ignorant to what is going on in our world.

Actually, I think it does.....idiots kill each other every day over these fairy tales. Just look at the responses RIGHT HERE from otherwise sane people.

...besides, as someone already pointed out; we aren't going to kill the planet, we're going to kill ourselves....the planet will probably endure long after we've polluted ourselves into extinction. But other than that, have a nice, albeit smoggy day.

chas

#390559 - 07/14/14 02:28 PM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
I'm not debating one side or the other but I found this intersting:
Exactly 101 years ago today, Death Valley reached the hottest temperature ever recorded–a scorching 134°F. ...

JEEZ !!! ... I'm SORRY GUYS ... I DIDN'T MEAN TO START A VERBAL WAR ... I JUST THOUGHT THE 134°F IN DEATH VALLEY WAS AN INTERESTING TID-BIT !!! dancers

Guess I should have picked a different subject title ...

Edited by tony mads usa (07/14/14 02:30 PM)

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online