#389499 - 06/05/14 01:52 AM Inside the Roland BK7m
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Enjoy

Bill

#389500 - 06/05/14 05:13 AM Re: Inside the Roland BK7m [Re: abacus]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Got the BK9 so I have my BK7m for sale with the FC7 pedalboard. Both in new condition and original packaging/manuel. $875 / free shipping. For another $75 I'll throw in a 61 key M Audio controller. Also near mint condition.

#389507 - 06/05/14 11:06 AM Re: Inside the Roland BK7m [Re: abacus]
rosetree
Unregistered

Thank you, the video is quite interesting. The hints how easily the BK-7m could obviously be expanded are interesting. I would be quite fanatic about an upgraded or expanded module of the same handy size. Luckily, the BK-7m has already been produced in Asia, so that the dissolution of Roland Europe doesn't have impacts on production facilities (unlike the BK-9, which was made in Italy). The question is whether the arranger development division is still active and moved to Japan.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online