SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#38900 - 01/07/00 03:29 PM K6 Line Out
Fran Durham Offline

Loc: Sebastian, Florida
Have attached remote amp/spkrs to the line out. All sound is coming from the right with a very low volume from the left output. Switched lines to amp with no change. Tested the amp/spkrs with another source and they work fine. Is there a hidden page in the keyboard to make balance adjustments or do I have a problem??.....Fran

[This message has been edited by Fran Durham (edited 01-07-2000).]

#38901 - 01/09/00 02:26 PM Re: K6 Line Out
K.Preece Offline

Loc: Uk
Hi

I was wondering what type of speakers are you connecting to your keyboard? Are you using home stero speakers or a keyboard amp?
This might help us to figure out what the
problem is. Also what type of cables are you using from the keyboard to the amp- Stereo or
patch- instrument cables?

01/10/2000
I am glad that you found the problem- sometimes it's real easy to over look the little things! I Hope it's all working now!

[This message has been edited by K.Preece (edited 01-10-2000).]

[This message has been edited by K.Preece (edited 01-10-2000).]

#38902 - 01/09/00 03:27 PM Re: K6 Line Out
Fran Durham Offline

I am connecting Bose Accustimass Amp/Woofer/Satelites. They worked fine with my EA5 organ. Connection is with audio cables with RCA connections converted to Jones plugs to connect to the Keyboard. The connections are exactly the same that I use on my EA-5 Technics Organ and that works. It appears to be the keyboard. I am no electronic wiz but it should make no difference what kind of speakers you use, the signal should be received but maybe not the quality. To silence the keyboard speakers I plugged in headphones.

[This message has been edited by Fran Durham (edited 01-10-2000).]

#38903 - 01/10/00 10:16 AM Re: K6 Line Out
Fran Durham Offline

IS MY FACE RED!! When you get old you forget things. I should have tested each component with substitution part. I did and found a defective phone jack. Thanks for your replies. For someone not a professional and playing at home I would recommend the Bose Accoustimass amp/spkr systems. Small with very clean sound and can be found used at many audio shops.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online