SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#387743 - 04/10/14 07:34 AM Re: I Love my new Customized RockNRoller Cart (R8RT) [Re: Scottyee]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Bernie, I had the same problem with the balloon tires, and I injected "Slime" in the tires - no problems since. The tires are very thin and both were pierced with thorns from rose bushes, which caused the leakage. Slime is a great product.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#387747 - 04/10/14 07:53 AM Re: I Love my new Customized RockNRoller Cart (R8RT) [Re: Scottyee]
Dnj Offline

I have a beat up R&R R10 for sale $50.00..

+YOU PAY THE SHIPPING!!

#387755 - 04/10/14 09:23 AM Re: I Love my new Customized RockNRoller Cart (R8RT) [Re: Dnj]
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Originally Posted By: Dnj

+YOU PAY THE SHIPPING!!

https://app.box.com/s/bpg8pltme8doj1vtegnv

Just having some fun!!!!!

Jerryghr

#387756 - 04/10/14 09:25 AM Re: I Love my new Customized RockNRoller Cart (R8RT) [Re: Jerryghr]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Jerryghr
Originally Posted By: Dnj

+YOU PAY THE SHIPPING!!

https://app.box.com/s/bpg8pltme8doj1vtegnv

Just having some fun!!!!!

Jerryghr

great pic ....just proves what a fantastic KART the R&R is! clap

#387762 - 04/10/14 09:55 AM Re: I Love my new Customized RockNRoller Cart (R8RT) [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
... whatever works ... grin

#387764 - 04/10/14 10:17 AM Re: I Love my new Customized RockNRoller Cart (R8RT) [Re: Scottyee]
jimlaing Offline

Loc: Raleigh, NC
Gary - this "Slime" - is it something you buy in an automotive shop? I'll have to try to find some. Does it leave the tires still with some "pliability" or do they become more stiff? I like pneumatic (air-filled) tires, which my R'n'R'er has front and rear, for rolling smoothly and quietly over most surfaces, but they do lose air too easily.

Thanks,
Jim

#387772 - 04/10/14 11:54 AM Re: I Love my new Customized RockNRoller Cart (R8RT) [Re: Jerryghr]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...

Do you still use your EV100's?

Yep, still got the EV's and still appreciate them but haven't needed to use them ever since I purchased two HK Lucas Nano 300's from our man Frank @ AudioWorks CT. For venues up to 100 people, this system is idea, and with no lifting heavy speakers, your back will thank you for it. I love my Lucas Nano 300 system. For larger venues consider the new HK Lucas Nano 600. smile

Do they (EV100's) fit on the cart with the rest of the equipment?

The EV100's should fit nicely on the bottom shelf of the RockNRoller Cart along with the other gear. In this case I would position the aluminum rails up higher up, utilizing one of the pre-drilled holes closer to the top of the cart handles which will increase the lower shelf height space to accommodate even more gear. grin

Originally Posted By: jimlaing
Now, if they would only make the WHOLE cart (metal parts) out of aLL aluminum ... that would probably take ~5 kilos off the weight of the whole cart!

Hi Jim. smile I was thinking the same thing but realize an all aluminium version would substantially up the price and may not be able to support the 500 weight capacity of the steel version either. I bought my R8RT 'on sale' last week for $139 (including free shipping) cool at Wayfair.Com but now see they've raised the price to $169. frown

Scott cool

#387775 - 04/10/14 01:09 PM Re: I Love my new Customized RockNRoller Cart (R8RT) [Re: Scottyee]
PraiseTheLord Offline

Loc: N Fort Myers, FL, USA
Btw, Scott, I love the Fusion bag. I bought one from Frank when I bought the Korg Pa900. Great bag!

#387782 - 04/10/14 02:06 PM Re: I Love my new Customized RockNRoller Cart (R8RT) [Re: Scottyee]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Jim, Slime is a tire repair product that can be purchased at Pep Boys, etc..., that merely seals the tire from the inside. The tire remains soft and pliable.

The aluminum bars for the top shelf were purchased from a local welding shop. It's standard 1-inch box aluminum. I purchased the heavier duty stuff from the welding ship, but you can buy standard duty stuff from Home depot. You can also buy the detent pins there as well.

What prompted me to design this was I ordered a top shelf from Rock And Roller, and it was bulky, very heavy, difficult to install, and quite expensive. I sent it back and came up with my own design, which is what Scott and many others are now using.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#387791 - 04/10/14 02:37 PM Re: I Love my new Customized RockNRoller Cart (R8RT) [Re: PraiseTheLord]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Originally Posted By: PraiseTheLord
Btw, Scott, I love the Fusion bag. I bought one from Frank when I bought the Korg Pa900. Great bag!

I agree. rocker
The Fusion #10 keyboard bag (9 lbs) fits my Tyros 5-61 perfectly in Length and Width) so there's no wasted case length which might make some other 76 note soft keyboard cases like the Gator GKB-76 a tad too long to fit & flat on the RockNRoller R8-R10, or 12 shelf. I suppose a workaround for longer keyboard cases would be to drop down one of the cart's handles but then you lose the ability to add a shelf or the aluminum rails.
Graham, which Fusion Bag model size are you using for your Korg PA900? cool

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online