SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#387612 - 04/05/14 01:16 PM Re: I went back to BOSE just bought another L1 System. [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada

#387633 - 04/06/14 04:31 AM Re: I went back to BOSE just bought another L1 System. [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Just to be clear, ....aside from my sound issues in which I have described many times before using the Bose systems on stage, Mids, Thinness, & a few other things, headphone ......for my needs in STEREO Carrying TWO L1 Units includes a total of 8 Pieces of speakers, ples, base, subs, plus the covers & the time it takes to put them all on which in itself is a tight chore when in a rush,........Plus my 8 pieces of Gear to perform with eg: keyboard, double tier stand, Mixer, wires, Mic, etc, etc, ...now talking that IN & OUT every day and many times twice a day is a burden I don't want to deal with to transport & set up vs my two Power Speakers DXR12's, or DXr8's, or other power speakers I've used Mackie 450's, ......as for the compacts.....I play at a high volume level which the smaller Compact just couldn't handle,.....many times distorting running KB & Vocals thru them & once I heard that on stage I had to dump them. And I wasn't gonna own 2 sets of L1,& 2 sets of compacts, eek2 .....We all have different needs for
Live Audio gear, at least I tried them but sadly Bose gear ain't for me. cool2

Edited by Dnj (04/06/14 04:32 AM)

#387634 - 04/06/14 06:02 AM Re: I went back to BOSE just bought another L1 System. [Re: Dnj]
billyhank Offline

Obviously, not being a performer, I don't know what I'm talking about here, but - those of you who are primarily singers know that humans don't sing in stereo - so a mono system is just fine for you - however, if you are more of a player, then stereo is the best way to go.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online