SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#386644 - 03/19/14 12:13 PM Style making
irmler88 Offline

Hello, I am new on here and use an Audya 5 with the Ajamsonic SSD . Wow, thanks AJ for your help and things in getting my machine up and running. I am about to start making some of my own styles. Has anyone on here used wavs from Virtual Guitarist and Groove Agent to help create styles? Thank you

#386645 - 03/19/14 01:08 PM Re: Style making [Re: irmler88]
filipelou Offline

Loc: Portugal
You just can use user audio drums,not guitars

#386680 - 03/20/14 06:27 AM Re: Style making [Re: filipelou]
danielbordeiu Offline

Loc: Romania
Originally Posted By: filipelou

You mean that you can use the Groove Agent drum patterns into a new Audya style? Can you put up a short tutorial about it?

#386717 - 03/20/14 05:01 PM Re: Style making [Re: danielbordeiu]
irmler88 Offline

Hello, irmer88 again.
I am new to Audya style editing, but I figure that if the drum wavs in Groove Agent are the same as the Audya wavs (resolution), then they should be usable in the Audya. I was wondering about the Virtual Guitarist wavs being used in Audya somehow or other, because the live guitar loops already in Audya must have started out as wavs when they were recorded, and I am sort of assuming that the Audya treats/plays the live guitars the same as Cubase would when you input keybord chords via midi. Also, seeing an empty folder titled USER LIVE GUITARS on my Audya Ajamsonic SSD suggests that there CAN be USER Live Guitars; Experienced style programmers/users please advise me on this if possible.
Thank You

#386724 - 03/20/14 10:51 PM Re: Style making [Re: danielbordeiu]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Originally Posted By: danielbordeiu
Originally Posted By: filipelou

You mean that you can use the Groove Agent drum patterns into a new Audya style? Can you put up a short tutorial about it?

Dear friend Daniel... Yes we can but not Style, but User Audio Drums (wav) that we can with very easy way to put in any style that we want....And of course not only Groove Agent but anything VST, or Live Drummer that you like, and of course we can to use the paterns of VST to make Audio Drums (wav).....
We can up to 32 Bars in any Variation 1 Bar Fill, Break and from 3 up to 32Bars in Intros, Endings...

Listen few styles that I have make with Audio drums from some VST.

Here with Kontakt 4_Abbey Road 60,s
https://soundcloud.com/sokratis-1974/audya-twist-60s

Here with Kontakt 4_Abbey Road 70,s
https://soundcloud.com/sokratis-1974/audya-disco-70s

Here with Roland Vintage Drum Machine TR-505
https://soundcloud.com/sokratis-1974/i-just-call-to-say-i-love-you

Here with VST and live Drums (From new Ajamsoninc)
https://soundcloud.com/sokratis-1974/pop-love

And here a new Audio Drums that I am working (is not finish) and I make with BFD3... You can to try it

BFD3 Audio Drums

And more more more...... we have not limitation to make Audio Drums.....

Originally Posted By: irmler88
Hello, irmer88 again.
I am new to Audya style editing, but I figure that if the drum wavs in Groove Agent are the same as the Audya wavs (resolution), then they should be usable in the Audya. I was wondering about the Virtual Guitarist wavs being used in Audya somehow or other, because the live guitar loops already in Audya must have started out as wavs when they were recorded, and I am sort of assuming that the Audya treats/plays the live guitars the same as Cubase would when you input keybord chords via midi. Also, seeing an empty folder titled USER LIVE GUITARS on my Audya Ajamsonic SSD suggests that there CAN be USER Live Guitars; Experienced style programmers/users please advise me on this if possible.
Thank You

My friend.....
Yes you are right.... User Audio Guitars folder, however the Ketron never gave a Software tool to crate User Audio Guitars....
I did a question in Ketron, "what means User Audio Guitars because not can the users to make User Guitars " and the answer was (BECAUSE LOADED FROM USER)..... shocked

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (03/20/14 11:22 PM)

#386739 - 03/21/14 07:09 AM Re: Style making [Re: Sokratis 1974]
danielbordeiu Offline

Loc: Romania
Thanks for taking your time to answer, Sokratis,
That's great work on soundcloud; for one more time I am pleased to see that Audya is pushed one step forward by musicians like you!
Thanks for sharing that dropbox material, I'll try it in April, when I'll relocate home.

Regards!

#386750 - 03/21/14 10:06 AM Re: Style making [Re: irmler88]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Ok my friend Daniel but it is not finish....
When is ready (mix, mastering etc) i will send again.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online