SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#38659 - 03/14/03 01:48 PM 70 Members on the KN7000 Distribution Email list
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI to all KN7000 Owners.
There are now 70 members of this email distribution list that are receiving songs from 70 members and stuff from me. There were 71 until this morning. I guess one guy didn't like either the songs or the stuff
Send me your zip file of songs you have recorded and I will mail them to the rest of the list still attached to your cover letter.
Write me to be added to the list: bforrest@ix.netcom.com and/or to be removed from the list.
I still operate the other list that is for KN6/6500 and older keyboards so send songs and/or stuff for that list if you want it distributed.
I was told that our member Cees will put your songs on his website also. Perhaps he will put up some info about that in this post or in a new one. Part of the joy of writing and/or recording songs is sharing with others.
Happy St. Pats day to all. Lets have some Irish Jigs to send out
Best to all
NOTE THAT THESE EMAIL LISTS ARE NOT A PART OF SYNTHZONE. I DO THIS ONLY FOR THE GOOD OF THE ORDER AND THE MEMBERS
Bebop

#38660 - 03/14/03 03:15 PM Re: 70 Members on the KN7000 Distribution Email list
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bebop you is one busy dude.........thanks.

Fran in Florida

#38661 - 03/14/03 05:58 PM Re: 70 Members on the KN7000 Distribution Email list
alikat Offline

Loc: york,pa,usa
Many thanks to you and all the many talented members on this site.

#38662 - 03/14/03 09:09 PM Re: 70 Members on the KN7000 Distribution Email list
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Hear, hear! I want to second (or third) the public thanks to BEBOP and all the performers who have shared their talents via the ZIP files Bill (BEBOP) has prepared and sent to us all. Your work is highly appreciated and most thoroughly enjoyed! A very public THANK YOU ALL!

Ted

#38663 - 03/16/03 01:55 PM Re: 70 Members on the KN7000 Distribution Email list
Jennydon Offline

Loc: Christchurch, New Zealand
As one of the "silent" members of this forum, I too would like to add my words of appreciation to those who pass on their music so that others may enjoy it.

I am sure that there are many other readers like me who regularly follow the daily threads of the "regulars" who contribute to this forum but who generally have no useful comments to add. This is just a note to express thanks to those contributors, both of the music and the conversations.

And, yes, thanks Bebop for being a go-between, passing on the music, the humour and the news.

regards to all.. Don

#38664 - 03/16/03 02:27 PM Re: 70 Members on the KN7000 Distribution Email list
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Bill,
as I mailed you, a good BEBOP is always well informed ;-)) and I endorse your statement...
I am at the final phase of a new site. Because I am 'attached' to this forum and the people on/in it, I promise I will do the first 'public announcement' by post on this spot..
I intend to do that next weekend,
best regards
Cees ;-)
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
... I was told that our member Cees will put your songs on his website also. Perhaps he will put up some info about that in this post or in a new one. Part of the joy of writing and/or recording songs is sharing with others.

#38665 - 03/16/03 02:44 PM Re: 70 Members on the KN7000 Distribution Email list
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
That is great Cees, we shall be anxiously looking forward to your post and website.
Thanks for sharing
Best to you
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online