Gary,
That's too bad, cause I really like my current set up, obsolete as it may be.But then I do not gig so I don't have to haul things anywhere. Over the last 12 months I sampled approx. 9 other keyboards ( yamaha, ketron, roland) and finally ended up with this old banger. The acoustic piano is pretty poor, most of the other stuff is pretty good and a few samples ( sax, musette,etc) and of course DRUMS and BASS are simply outstanding.Imho any Tyros owner should wish their drums sounded like this historic remnant of the past !

Don,
on the video I did change things manually but I also have the 13-pedal board (ketron FS13) so no worries there.All in all so far it is a perfect combination with my Korg PA800.

But Diki will be pleased to learn I have purchased a secondhand Roland XV5050 module to complete things, as well as the much acclaimed SRX-11 piano board that fits into the module. Mind you, I am running out of space in my room .

Donny,
That was a nice demo by Oostendorp, but this one ain't bad either, I believe the performer is Hungarian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGTwrhf80Ec

regards,
John