SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#385113 - 02/24/14 03:45 AM Deleting From Music Finder on PSR750
Yammyfan Offline

Loc: Barwon Downs Vic. Au
Will someone please, please help me. I have read and reread both the owners manual and the reference manual for my PSR 750 and still I can't get rid of the 1200 things I have loaded into the Music Finder. Apparently it holds a maximum of 1200 and tells me to delete some , so that I can add a few things I would really like to have in there.
I did actually, at one stage get it down to 130 things, and thought that would allow me to append but no luck . Just keeps saying Music Finder is full.
If some kind person reads this would they please tell me step by step how to do it. Maybe, I have to have a loaded USB stick plugged in in order to replace the 1200 file, but I've tried that too. Is it possible to delete without replacing?

#385304 - 02/25/14 11:08 PM Re: Deleting From Music Finder on PSR750 [Re: Yammyfan]
Yammyfan Offline

Answering my own question. I wss under the false impression that I was the person who loaded the 1200 items into the Music Finder on my PSR 750. Not so!!!!!
The 1200 were put in there by the manufacturers, and it is impossible to accidentally remove them.
How ever, they can be removed one by one, and it is an easy procedure.
I just chose one that I thought I would probably never need, and hit delete. My PSR 750 immediately showed that I had only 1199 left. I now had room to put one in which I thought was likely to be used frequently by me. And that dreaded sign "Music Finder is full" did not appear! Phew! I now had 1200.
I doubt if it is possible to do a bulk delete- for example, as I only speak one language, it would be handy if I could delete all foreign titles in one hit. But maybe someone reading this will post in a "How To" from Yammyfan in Australia.

#385346 - 02/26/14 02:47 PM Re: Deleting From Music Finder on PSR750 [Re: Yammyfan]
Yammyfan Offline

I forgot to mention that in order to delete you must first hit "Record Edit"
Also, all the above operations are carried out on the PSR Keyboard NOT the PC [Laptop]

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online