SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#384756 - 02/18/14 03:04 PM Re: Something a bit diferent, for me. [Re: Saswick]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Screw ups are easy, coverups are much more difficult, but for a pro like Don, no one would ever know.

Col, great job with this one, a song I perform nearly every day and the audiences love it.

Keep em coming. BTW: You've lost your British accent while singing - Guess you're getting in shape to take Don Mason's place in Bossier City. wink

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#384772 - 02/19/14 12:29 AM Re: Something a bit diferent, for me. [Re: travlin'easy]
Saswick Offline

Loc: Garstang, Preston, Lancashire,...
Cheer's Guy's

Gary: The odd bit of Lancashire Accent keeps slipping in, I can lay the accent on if I have to, depends on the company the old farmers round here are still in the dark ages, they think you're acting posh if you don't speak there language.

Col

#384786 - 02/19/14 07:34 AM Re: Something a bit diferent, for me. [Re: tony mads usa]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
Originally Posted By: DonM

BTW, I screwed this song up Friday night but nobody noticed!

confused1 ...how did you do that ??? ...

First job with the new keyboard. Songbook entry had the wrong tempo AND style. No problem, I played the first verse as an instrumental, then changed style and tempo on the fly, like I PLANNED it that way. smile
I thought I had edited and corrected all SB entries, but I missed a couple and they were calling up wrong style locations.

#384801 - 02/19/14 08:47 AM Re: Something a bit diferent, for me. [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: tony mads usa

BTW, I screwed this song up Friday night but nobody noticed!

confused1 ...how did you do that ??? ...

First job with the new keyboard. Songbook entry had the wrong tempo AND style. No problem, I played the first verse as an instrumental, then changed style and tempo on the fly, like I PLANNED it that way. smile
I thought I had edited and corrected all SB entries, but I missed a couple and they were calling up wrong style locations.

Thats what us pros do....never let them see ya sweat!! cool2

#384802 - 02/19/14 08:53 AM Re: Something a bit diferent, for me. [Re: Saswick]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Every time I've screwed up on stage, I tried to make it appear is if it was a well executed maneuver. The only one that knew otherwise was usually me.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online