SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#384289 - 02/10/14 06:08 PM PSR 750 Music Finder
Yammyfan Offline

Loc: Barwon Downs Vic. Au
I would like to know if it is possible to load 2 different Music Finder Files onto my PSR 750. I already have the one which I downloaded from Yamaha UK and Ireland. It contains 1100 Files and is very useful. When I try to put an abridged version of the above on , it seems to take over; even though I have given it a different name. I think it would be great to have both available on my PSR 750 and have the facility to switch from one to the other, at the touch of a button. Am I asking for too much?

#384317 - 02/10/14 11:23 PM Re: PSR 750 Music Finder [Re: Yammyfan]
Yammyfan Offline

Loc: Barwon Downs Vic. Au
I think I can answer my own question. I have just used Michael Bedesem's wonderful Music Finder View program to load 319 of the songs that appeal to me out of the 1100 songs onto a UBS Stick and put it successfully into my PSR 750.
Therefore, I have no need to fiddle around trying to do what I was thinking of trying [see my last post of to-day]
I cannot stop thinking about how much work Michael Bedesem must have put into building Music Finder View, And to think that he lets us have it , and all for free!!! Wonderful!!! And while I'm handing out congratulations, I must add my thanks to the wonderful people who beaver away at Synthzone putting out stuff which helps learners like me. thanks,from Yammyfan Australia

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online