SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#382162 - 01/21/14 12:36 PM Re: Sharing Tyros-5 first play Settings:Reg, Sty, Voic [Re: Telmo]
DMAC Offline

Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
Excellent performance Telmo ! Great job of putting the T5 through its' paces. Looking forward to hearing more.

#382181 - 01/21/14 01:13 PM Re: Sharing Tyros-5 first play Settings:Reg, Sty, Voic [Re: Telmo]
Diki Online   content

Loc: NW Florida
Good combination of gear... No matter HOW good our arrangers are, there are some sounds they just aren't that great at doing, some features they just don't have.

Being willing to work outside the box and integrate different types of gear can open up a world of possibilities!

But Telmo... Do you do gigs in clubs, restaurants, that kind of thing? Or are you mostly playing in a concert type surrounding? I really love how you play, but I'm not sure that there's anywhere in my area at least that would go for that big, show or concert type music.

If you gig out, be great to hear what you play to the crowd...

#382211 - 01/21/14 04:01 PM Re: Sharing Tyros-5 first play Settings:Reg, Sty, Voic [Re: Diki]
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Hello guys,
Thanks a lot DonM, DMAC, and Diki for the kind comment.

Quote:
If you gig out, be great to hear what you play to the crowd

My friend who is a religious singer invites me very often to play for him when he performs at some houses of worship. I also peform mostly at Weddings, Sacred Cerimonies, where I can play some Soundtracks for backgrounds and sacred music. I also play very often at Sports and Tournaments Opening Events at my University. But what I play and perform at my youtube channel are my favorite. Best regards, Telmo.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online