SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#378200 - 12/14/13 02:41 PM Re: S-950 ...MFD link Mp3 with Lyrics USB? [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I would bring it inside, but that just means I have to lug it back to the van the next afternoon to go to work. And, unlike most folks I live out in the sticks, my van is parked uphill from the house, about 160 feet away. So on snowy days and nights, when that brick sidewalk is slick as an ice-skating rink, the keyboard stays in the van. I really don't worry much about the cold weather having much of an effect - it's the hot weather that concerns me and throughout the summer, it comes indoors with me when I get home from the job.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#378213 - 12/14/13 07:43 PM Re: S-950 ...MFD link Mp3 with Lyrics USB? [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
DNJ, if I remember correctly, you just make a registration with the MP3 and text file both pulled up. Of course, check the appropriate boxes. I don't use MP3s in that manner so I never actually did it. It would be really easy to try though. Can't hurt anything.

#378260 - 12/15/13 12:09 PM Re: S-950 ...MFD link Mp3 with Lyrics USB? [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
OK Donny. I brought the keyboard, loaded an MP3 file on the USB drive along with the lyrics in .txt format, then saved it to a registration. Selected the registration and everything worked perfectly. Essentially, you press the registration button, then press the USB Audio Player button, press play, then press the lyrics button and the lyrics will be displayed on the screen. Nothing to it. Like all registrations, be sure to save the bank after saving the individual registrations.

Almost forgot, be sure to place check marks in the Audio and Text boxes.

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (12/15/13 12:18 PM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#378276 - 12/15/13 01:31 PM Re: S-950 ...MFD link Mp3 with Lyrics USB? [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Yeah, like I said. smile
DonM

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online