nbnserge Offline

A video comparison Tyros 3 vs Tyros 5

Thanks to Ronson
The differences may be subtle
but I prefer Tyros 5

What is your opinion ?

Video comparison Tyros 3 vs Tyros 5

All the latest posts

#377829 - 12/11/13 07:32 AM Re: Video Comparison TYROS 3 vs TYROS 5 [Re: nbnserge]
DannyUK Offline

I think this was posted elsewhere too and in that thread I also said that this video goes to show how good the T3 still sounds after many years, eg, they aren't a universe apart between the last three Tyros keyboards.

#377840 - 12/11/13 08:44 AM Re: Video Comparison TYROS 3 vs TYROS 5 [Re: DannyUK]
Bachus Offline

Sorry, i just need to ask, i find your links on several different websites and they all make you go trough your website.

How much money are you making for every time someone comes trough your website?

Because you are certainly reeposting a lot of stuff these days we have seen before..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#377881 - 12/11/13 01:30 PM Re: Video Comparison TYROS 3 vs TYROS 5 [Re: Bachus]
nbnserge Offline

Hi Bachus,

Thanks for your message

No problem, feel free to ask.
Before I answer your question let me say something first :

I have a full time job with which I earn a very good living.
Enough to live my passion for the music, guitars, keyboards, arrangers...and change for a new model from time to time if I have the opportunity. That's what happen with Tyros 1, 2 , 3, 4 and 5 and now it is not about to stop .
I really don't need a website to make money.

Initially I made this website just for fun. Then day after day, I get more and more visitors, (they become almost friends !) and more and more requests : French people who do not understand English articles and English spoken people who do not understand French. So I made this site with passion in writing in two languages; and inform people of all what I love in music in general and especially arrangers .

Then I get more and more messages of congratulations , encouragement from all countries enthusiasts living all around the world who appreciate my website because I give them in one place , informations they are looking in both languages.

Inform people with passions : isn't it the most important ?

and I am happy to do it even it doesn't pay me a penny . Even in the contrary, it costs me a lot more money to have a website like poubnews . But regardless, the tyros also costs me a lot of money , it does not bring me a penny, but I 'm so happy when I sit down to play my Tyros . And it is worth all the gold in the world .. Just like poubnews. Passion only passion, nothing else.

I do not think I post a lot of things already seen by everyone. Occasionally, it is true, one or two items are similar as posted at the same time.
But it is not the case everytime
And even some posts are perhaps useless for someone, this same post is very instructive for others.
Poubnews has also a lot of personal articles, tutorials on using arrangers, lessons to play a arrangers, personal items where I share my opinions on this or that article. Have you seen it on the site?

So now I will answer your question:

I'm sorry if I'm going to break your hopes : NO my website does not bring me any money, in the contrary, it costs me a lot more money and time.
I prefer my full time job...
If you plan to build a website to make money, I think it is very difficult to do it.
And especially please do not choose the music as your main theme of interest.
You better write an ebook on weight loss diets or secrets of beauty and makeup, put on sale on the net, you might make more money.

No my site brings me nothing compared to the countless hours I spend to search, write, compose and share with everyone.
And I assure you the large number of letters of thanks I receive each day !!!... it's the only thing that is important to me and really encourages me to continue to inform my readers with passion.

Regards.

Edited by nbnserge (12/11/13 01:56 PM)

#377972 - 12/12/13 01:13 PM Re: Video Comparison TYROS 3 vs TYROS 5 [Re: nbnserge]
Lee7 Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ, USA
I've enjoyed looking at a number of videos on your web site and appreciate the fact that you have posted them so please don't take this the wrong way. I know very little about owning a web site and I'm curious about your statement "NO my website does not bring me any money." On the page with this video there are a number of ads. Don't these people pay you? If they don't, I would suggest removing the ads as they do distract from the information you are trying to pass along on your site.

Edited by Lee7 (12/12/13 01:13 PM)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online