SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#377694 - 12/10/13 10:30 AM Best entertainer I've ever seen on the WWW
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA

#377741 - 12/10/13 03:55 PM Re: Best entertainer I've ever seen on the WWW [Re: brickboo]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Love it. That guy is clever and talented. I mean the guy working the puppet !! HA!

#377750 - 12/10/13 04:38 PM Re: Best entertainer I've ever seen on the WWW [Re: brickboo]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Saw this one about a year ago - really loved it!

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#377788 - 12/10/13 10:01 PM Re: Best entertainer I've ever seen on the WWW [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

I ENJOYED THIS AS MUCH AS THE GUY WITH THE PUPPET THAT SANG JUST LIKE GARTH BROOKS. I CAN'T FIND THAT ONE ON THE INTERNET ANYMORE. WAS IT AMERICAN IDOL, OR AMERICA'S GOT TALENT FROM A FEW YEARS AGO.

#377794 - 12/10/13 11:06 PM Re: Best entertainer I've ever seen on the WWW [Re: brickboo]
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! I also saw it last year and have been watching it ever since.

Two questions:

1) Does anyone have any idea where this might have taken place? It appears to me to be a Western European nightclub. I ask because I don't think there's a proper venue in the USA for an act like this (since Ed Sullivan went off the air). I also don't think it would be as appreciated here.

2) I really like this video....I get such a kick out of it. Is there a way to legally download it to my hard drive (for my own personal use)? I understand there's new software technologies now for doing this.

In the meantime, whenever I'm feeling "down" I invest an hour pulling it up with my "dial-up" connection and then proceed to "laugh my head off" watching it.

Mark

#377796 - 12/10/13 11:51 PM Re: Best entertainer I've ever seen on the WWW [Re: Mark79100]
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.
Originally Posted By: Mark79100
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! I also saw it last year and have been watching it ever since.

Two questions:

1) Does anyone have any idea where this might have taken place? It appears to me to be a Western European nightclub. I ask because I don't think there's a proper venue in the USA for an act like this (since Ed Sullivan went off the air). I also don't think it would be as appreciated here.

2) I really like this video....I get such a kick out of it. Is there a way to legally download it to my hard drive (for my own personal use)? I understand there's new software technologies now for doing this.

In the meantime, whenever I'm feeling "down" I invest an hour pulling it up with my "dial-up" connection and then proceed to "laugh my head off" watching it.

Mark

This was broadcast as part of the "Le plus grand Cabaret du Monde", which is a monthly programme on French television ( Antenne 2) and features incredible acts of entertainment and acrobacy.

To download it you can install this small progamme which is free and works great :
http://www.freemake.com/nl/free_video_downloader/

And while you are at it also download and install Freemake Video converter and Freemake Audio converter. These are absolutely terrific programmes and like I said are completely free.

regards,
John

P.S. if you care to go to Youtube and enter " Le Plus Grand Cabaret Du Monde " you will find a plethora of truly amazing performances and with the Freemake downloader you can download to your liking. With the Freemake Video convertor you can even convert those downloads to either DVIX format or regular DVD format smirk smirk

Edited by john smies (12/11/13 12:22 AM)

#377847 - 12/11/13 09:12 AM Re: Best entertainer I've ever seen on the WWW [Re: brickboo]
Dnj Offline

this was posted last year?

#377884 - 12/11/13 01:59 PM Re: Best entertainer I've ever seen on the WWW [Re: Dnj]
brickboo Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
this was posted last year?

I don't know Donny I just ran across it on youtube the other day.

#378141 - 12/14/13 12:34 AM Re: Best entertainer I've ever seen on the WWW [Re: john smies]
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: john smies
This was broadcast as part of the "Le plus grand Cabaret du Monde", which is a monthly programme on French television ( Antenne 2) and features incredible acts of entertainment and acrobacy.

John....thanks for the info you posted here. I wondered about what this was all about since I first watched it. And I still laugh every time I’m able to view it….those movements he has that puppet do! I assumed it was done in France but then there are other French speaking countries too so I wasn‘t sure. Definitely not done here in the States!.

When I get a chance, I’ll go down to my local library and use their computers to watch the rest of the videos.
Originally Posted By: john smies

To download it you can install this small progamme which is free and works great :
http://www.freemake.com/nl/free_video_downloader/

And while you are at it also download and install Freemake Video converter and Freemake Audio converter. These are absolutely terrific programmes and like I said are completely free.

I did a GOOGLE search on software to download a Youtube video (for my own use). There seems to be quite a lot of them out there now, but you really don’t know what you’re downloading…I.e.was the program put together by a hacker?

I noticed these that you mentioned are on “version 3’s” already....that’s always a good sign that they’ve been around a while. The .exe file is only about 1 GB. Is the actual program that gets installed only 1 GB? I try not to download large programs because I don’t want all that “coding” in my Registry.

You’ve been using it for a while now and no problems?

Mark

#378146 - 12/14/13 01:18 AM Re: Best entertainer I've ever seen on the WWW [Re: Mark79100]
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.

Hi Mark,

It does pay to check up on these acts of that programme on YOUTUBE because like I said they are absolutely stunning, you won't get anything better than that. the show, which lasts about two and a half hours is only broadcast once a month during the winter period. The artists are from all around the globe. Warmly recommended and do check out the videos available.( Le Plus Grand Cabaret du Monde).

As to the three FREEMAKE progammes that I mentioned I am surprised no one acknowledged their existences. I have had them for two years now and they are superb. And as to space,
the whole of them do not take up more space than a mere 125Mb,
(no Gigabyte !), in other words next to nothing. again also these warmly recommended to all of you.

regards,
John

#378156 - 12/14/13 06:09 AM Re: Best entertainer I've ever seen on the WWW [Re: brickboo]
brooster Offline

Playing the guitar here:

funny plays guitar

720p piano:

Puppet Rockin' it out

Piano and guitar

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online