SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#377396 - 12/07/13 12:02 PM Video : Amazing K&M 2 tiers stand for 2 keyboards
nbnserge Offline

This is the last time you will see two of my Tyros together !!!
I have just received my very solid table type stand from K&M
I was looking for a very solid stand but foldable and transportable easily
A lot of space for the feet and pedals stuffs

I am very satisfied with this stand

I ordered the 2nd keyboard extension too, because as I said in this forum before, I plan to have two keyboards
The tyros 4 is gone
The Tyros 5 replaces it
and I am looking for another second keyboard for my tyros 5 , perhaps the korg pa3x, korg krome or audya ...

I think many of us need such a stand so
I made a complete video showing you every details and how I set up my two Tyros

Remember it's the last time you will see my two Tyros together,
souvenir, souvenir ... ;D

I really hope and I will be very glad if this article and my video could help somebody.

My video showing details : very good K&M 2 tiers Table Stand for2 Keyboards

Arranger ROLAND BK-9 vs CHARVEL Guitar : Amazing video

All the latest posts

#377397 - 12/07/13 12:15 PM Re: Video : Amazing K&M 2 tiers stand for 2 keyboards [Re: nbnserge]
Dnj Offline

That's a great guitar video guitar enjoyed it alot, but hated the camera angle confused1 ...doesn't show anybody's fingers??
That said, point being here is that most arrangers KB's today can be made to sound fantastic as we see here with the BK9, and many others on the market,.....so why all the mine is better then yours scenarios? confused1 ...Play what you enjoy and develop your playing skills to get batter a little more each day. cool2

Thanx for the video.

#377446 - 12/08/13 06:47 AM Re: Video : Amazing K&M 2 tiers stand for 2 keyboards [Re: nbnserge]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Thanks for the info. I've been looking for a more portable stand that can accomodate pedals and this looks good. I guess its very new because I can't find a lot of info on it. Is it height adjustable? I play seated but like my keyboard a bit higher because I'm tall.

Demos sound good too. I think the BK9 is a great board. Paired with and IPAD it can be made to do almost anything anyone could want for preforming.

#377454 - 12/08/13 08:00 AM Re: Video : Amazing K&M 2 tiers stand for 2 keyboards [Re: Bill Lewis]
Mockie Offline

Loc: Dublin Ireland
I like it.

Question; What is it's maximum load?

Frank

#377480 - 12/08/13 10:56 AM Re: Video : Amazing K&M 2 tiers stand for 2 keyboards [Re: Bill Lewis]
nbnserge Offline

Originally Posted By: Bill Lewis
Thanks for the info. I've been looking for a more portable stand that can accomodate pedals and this looks good. I guess its very new because I can't find a lot of info on it. Is it height adjustable? I play seated but like my keyboard a bit higher because I'm tall.

Demos sound good too. I think the BK9 is a great board. Paired with and IPAD it can be made to do almost anything anyone could want for preforming.

Bill

Yes the stand is fully height adjustable , you have different positions
And the extension is fully adjustable too

I update and add some informations about the height to my article on the website

#377481 - 12/08/13 10:57 AM Re: Video : Amazing K&M 2 tiers stand for 2 keyboards [Re: Mockie]
nbnserge Offline

Originally Posted By: Mockie
I like it.

Question; What is it's maximum load?

Frank

Hi Franck
the max load capacity is : 50kg

I update and add some informations about the height and max load capacity to my article on the website

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online